AOR V8 Supercars - Round 4 - Road America - 28/01/2016 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR V8 Supercars - Round 4 - Road America - 28/01/2016 8pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
I havnt got an update or a new car pack. is this the same for everyone? just wanna make sure it doesnt boot me 5 minutes before the race to update

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Yeah I got no update either.

FlushStroke

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 29, 2015
Just tried to see how many laps before I run out of fuel, took 3 attempts without hitting a wall first. Was so reassuring ...

But should be on the same pace as you again deathdealer if I can stay on the track. I've not had the update either

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
Who always finishes 4th? No @Jamie remember.
I didn't know Jamie wasn't racing, even if I read he wasn't I have awful memory.

So there's still sam, kpt, shuffle and bullet. Bullet was unlucky at sebring and I don't know why he got a dnf at sonoma.

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Not going to be able to make this one, gutted as it's my favourite on the calendar. Be ready to go for next week

EMR Europa

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I seem to lose a ridiculous amount of time in the long 180 degree right hander, I've been on a lap just behind @Kptk92 with my front bumper inside his ghost going down the hill toward the left before the long right. He then utterly destroys me trough that corner even though I feel i'm getting on the as early as physically possible. I would say im losing around 0.4 of a second in that single corner alone. I think a 2.10 is possible in the #9 @Regamus its just difficult. I'm still struggling to be consistent through the fast right hander on the back section, otherwise im feeling pretty confident about the first half of the track.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Wont be racing tonight, but I'm sure it wont be much of a loss considering how awful I am here.

Or much of a loss ever, considering this is me and no one cares.
WHAT SORT OF REASON COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE FOR MISSING THE RACE!? :eek:

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Just done a 11.088 after many a fail attempts of the last corner. That lap was basically the best I could do, although, the left hand corner before the long right was a bit messy so a 10 definitely possible. Annoying as that left hander is my favorite corner on the track and was the only one I messed up :mad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1454007450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just done a 11.088 after many a fail attempts of the last corner. That lap was basically the best I could do, although, the left hand corner before the long right was a bit messy so a 10 definitely possible. Annoying as that left hander is my favorite corner on the track and was the only one I messed up :mad:
And the servers are down so it doesn't show on the leader boards. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Holden + This Track = **** choice.

I'll have fun being a moving chicane tonight as everything torches the Holden in a straight line

EMR Europa

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I've just tried the ford as @Regamus said it was really easy to do a lap in and done a 10.7 also whilst the leaderboards were down. I did it on my 4th lap and have done around 30 laps in the Mercedes never getting anywhere near that time...