AOR V8 Supercars - Round 4 - Road America - 28/01/2016 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR V8 Supercars - Round 4 - Road America - 28/01/2016 8pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
Pleased with that PB I set in the race, but I can't go anywhere near quick enough.

EMR Europa

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
my controller lost vibration. i kept locking up and spinning the wheels, losing a lot of time in the process, so had to do a dodgy pit strategy. caused me to get jumped in the pits by @II OASIS I. I went spearing off the track at the last corner as someone decided they didn't want anyone to have their usual braking marker and lost 3 places. Considering the DSC in qualifying, it could've been a lot worse. I pulled off some good overtakes that race, most notably on Bullet at T1 and Jordan around the outside at the right kink before the downhill section.

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
Thanks to @RumBum321 for completely destroying my car by sliding my rear end on the pit straight which resulted in me doing a few barrel rolls into the pit entrance.

But every cloud has a silver lining and the end of the race ending up being really enjoyable as I was trying to bring the car home before running out of fuel, as i decided to attempt a do or die 2 stop still.

Many thanks to @matt212 for attempting to bump me across the line but unfortunately there wasn't enough time left to bring my car home.

Lonely race but ending up being enjoyable even with what happened.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
guys my full race will be up probably Saturday, ive got a live comm for this one so hopefully more entertaining

klossn

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 28, 2015
first of all, sry about the late joining, didn't get Shuffles message for some reason so was waiting for him to invite me.. Roomate got banned from the apt. resulted in an actual race without crashes, had a nice 5 lap "battle" with @DeathDealerS199 before he got away for a bit, spent the rest of the race chasing him and @FlushStroke back, which was going well, though I would catch up to them, until I got lapped, lost a lot of time, and got out of the groove, never got back into it so had to settle for a 17th place, but great race nonetheless, and my best quali position aswell, I'm going to bed a happy man tonight

Reactions: DeathDealerS199

RumBum321

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 2, 2015
I am really sorry @Regamus I didn't mean to push you out of the track. @FTW ShadowDemon pushed me as you moved toward me at the same time. So sad, we had a such a great battle. :(

Finished 8th which is a good result but why did I make a mistake 4-5 laps before the end ??!! Without that a Top 5 would have been possible.:rage:

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
really lonely race all in all, very little practise before hand but was aiming to one stop, after finding the worlds strongest paper advertising banner thing that wrote the car off I had to two stop, and @Regamus we made a deal half way and I had to agree to it :p

• Agree
Reactions: Regamus

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
first of all, sry about the late joining, didn't get Shuffles message for some reason so was waiting for him to invite me.. Roomate got banned from the apt. resulted in an actual race without crashes, had a nice 5 lap "battle" with @DeathDealerS199 before he got away for a bit, spent the rest of the race chasing him and @FlushStroke back, which was going well, though I would catch up to them, until I got lapped, lost a lot of time, and got out of the groove, never got back into it so had to settle for a 17th place, but great race nonetheless, and my best quali position aswell, I'm going to bed a happy man tonight
Yeah we got into some amazing battles there. sorry about turn 3 tried to throttle out and put the car sideways into you :( i did hang back to let you stay in front. shame about turn one i don't think you saw me there but swings and round a bouts. just a shame that i couldn't convert my highest qualifying time into points. was race one all over again for me

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
No worries @RumBum321, I thought you had just swiped my rear end out. I was enjoying our battles it probably would of carried on for a fair few laps I would imagine.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
What a fucking race, so much fun and brilliant result.

Qualy was a disaster, I had awful lag so my lap was rubbish. Car kept shooting forwards, slowing down and massively accelerating, a 12.3 was the best I could get in those conditions, over a second off my PB.

At the start someone stalled, I moved over to the left instantly and got stuck on the grass, must have dropped to about 13th on lap one. Started working my way back through but got taken out by someone in a Mercedes, the reserve driver I think. Started working my way back through the field again, this time with @STI Callum and @T6 BULLET , before they pitted.

Tried to stretch a one stop, as soon as I realized that wasn't possible I pitted, went for a quick 6 lap stint and pitted again, this got my right up the order, leaping @STI Callum @RumBum321 and @JordanMcGonigal

From then on just drove cleanly and consistently, and came home in 6th after a late stop from Robo, which I'm over the moon with.

I never want to see the back of @FTW ShadowDemon again, must have followed you for about 15 laps haha.

The crash between @Regamus and @RumBum321 was spectacular, to say the least.

Did find it incredibly difficult to drive at some times as I had to be a part time pit engineer for @JordanMcGonigal and @Troyfmcg Had to correct Troy when he decided that 7x7 was 35, and Jordan who couldn't figure out if he was using 6,7 or 8 percent fuel per lap.

Well done to @Kptk92 on another win

And finally, god bless Henry Ford.

Reactions: SamRacing