AOR V8 Supercars - Round 6 - Nurburgring - 11/02/2016 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR V8 Supercars - Round 6 - Nurburgring - 11/02/2016 8pm

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
Round 6 - Nurburgring
AOR V8 Supercars - Season 1

Event Information:
Date: Thursday 11th February 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 4 flying laps
- Race: 29 laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Track Information:
Layout: GP Circuit
Track Conditions: Day (45% chance of rain)

Last edited:
Reactions: SavageSnailx69x

Super GT

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 15, 2015
100 is the 45, right?

Might do just 2 laps practice again for this one.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

Highlights from Brands...

Curious, how is the weather calculated? I checked the weather at Brands as we started Qualifying and it was 0% precipitation and cloudy, with no rain but the race was rain...

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

Curious, how is the weather calculated? I checked the weather at Brands as we started Qualifying and it was 0% precipitation and cloudy, with no rain but the race was rain...
Random number generator. For this race, any number from 51-100 was rain, and 1-50 was dry. Jordan does this.

• Informative
Reactions: Troyfmcg

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

It's based on the BBC Weather website, which differs from the Met Office weather

• Informative
Reactions: Troyfmcg

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
ok, I would like to speak to one (or both) of the 'other' nissan drivers (@FTW ShadowDemon or @xII robo IIx) mainly cause you could win the teams championship so err... yeah, which of you want to do it and when.

FlushStroke

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 29, 2015
@Super GT Hey, do you get patchy spells of "weak network connection", I just got a new bt homehub and now and again it happens. If so did you find a way to fix it from happening?

Super GT

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 15, 2015
@Super GT Hey, do you get patchy spells of "weak network connection", I just got a new bt homehub and now and again it happens. If so did you find a way to fix it from happening?
I get slow internet sometimes but usually not when I'm racing. No solutions for you though, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FlushStroke