AOR V8 Supercars - Round 6 - Nurburgring - 11/02/2016 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR V8 Supercars - Round 6 - Nurburgring - 11/02/2016 8pm

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
Death dealer just said he can't race son I would imagine you'd be replacing him

RumBum321

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 2, 2015
Wow ok so I just did a low 2.06 as my best lap. Looks like I won't be a major threat today.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Oh dear...

Q was a disaster, no speed at all and engine damage.

Race, had a brilliant start, was upto 8th then Super GT lobby style wrecked me into the chicane.

My race was ruined but still fancied a chance at a point or two, then..... DSC.

Oh well, slow round here and didn't practice too much so not too bothered.

aMadMouse

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2014
Wooow, I got DCed too!

So, FIRSTLY I apologize about no showing last week, I completely forgot about the league (no hard feeling, its not you, its me :sorry:). When I got an invite from Shuffle I was all like "...****", I had 0 practice, I've not put my forza disk in since Watkins Glen (no joke), and I was so scared I would ruin the race, that I decided to not run a qually lap, but rather use the time to learn the track a little (I probably would've quallied in last anyways). To my surprise I actually kept up with the guys at the back, avoided every incident by being very cautious, and I was quite happily sitting in 12th with a feisty looking @Super GT behind me. At this point I was getting to grips with the track a little and was looking forward to a little battle, but sadly I DCed before anything exciting happened :banghead:

The most recent videos are basically my highlights, nothing very interesting, but I'm just happy I didn't kill anyone :lol:
https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?xr=mebarnav

SamRacing

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 10, 2014
Good race up front. Felt as if Kerry was matching everything I was doing and a couple mistakes kept him out of my reach. Different result on another day, maybe :)

klossn

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 28, 2015
well great... best finish and yet till unhappy...
sat in 11th at lap 12-13, catching up to Fisi but being caught up by Super GT aswell, had a definite chance at 11th or at least a fight with Fisi, and maybe.. MAYBE a chance at 10th seeing as how Super didn't pass Fisi until like the last lap, but probably 11th, then.. battery died, like 2 minutes before I was supposed to go in the pits, if only it had lasted a lap longer, drop down to 12th, lost all pace and couldn't catch up to Fisi at all, ended up like 1500m behind him or something. Also, wtf happened with lap 1? I was getting bumped into left and right, and a ton of people DC:ed.. anyways, happy with points 2 races in a row, hoping to make it 3 at long beach next week :)

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
well after an eventful first lap with complete destruction of @UrBaNz Octane x and the genius both in my party so we were alright I led a worried race in 14th trying for one point, urbanz had a lot of pace and took me without about 10 laps to go crushing my hopes and dreams of this season, anyway with about 4 laps to go I accidentaly destroyed @thegenius again after worrying where kptk was, luckily again we were alright and hopefully his grudge will not be held

Super GT

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 15, 2015
AWFUL RACE! Slow quali, stalled off the line, totally killed @II OASIS I. All I can say is sorry, I had a mindlapse. The highlight would be the lap long battle with Fisi at the end for 10th.

RumBum321

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 2, 2015
Qualification : 14th
Race : 9th

Sure, i could be happy to be in the top 10 and grab some valuable points. But I didn't really enjoy this race as I had a massive understeer at turn 8 (at some point I couldn't even turn, so weird :confused: ), and the car was unstable.

NEEEEXXXT !

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Good day at the office. It was all about the first half a lap for me really and then just try and hang on. Sam was faster, but I'm pleased my consistency was there at a difficult circuit to drive close to the limit at.

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
apologies to @UrBaNz Octane x that was my fault i went around the outside of you for some reason which then resulted in you not knowing i was there and we both came together, i got caught on your rear left, i slammed the brakes on but it resulted in you hitting the only bit of wall that sticks out. lol

UrBaNz Octane x

AOR iRacing Formula Renault 2.0 S7 Champion
Jul 27, 2015
A bit of incest going on here...
[DOUBLEPOST=1455226864][/DOUBLEPOST]
apologies to @UrBaNz Octane x that was my fault i went around the outside of you for some reason which then resulted in you not knowing i was there and we both came together, i got caught on your rear left, i slammed the brakes on but it resulted in you hitting the only bit of wall that sticks out. lol
No worries I didn't realise you were there it was just an accident (y)

Attachments