AOR V8 Supercars - Round 7 - Long Beach - 18/02/2016 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR V8 Supercars - Round 7 - Long Beach - 18/02/2016 8pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
The race has officially been voided. Apologies to all those affected, whether that is due to them having disconnected or being one of the lucky few who got to the end I know it must feel like you've just wasted an evening. But due to the exceptional circumstances, I feel like this is the correct course of action.

Whether or not the race is ran again after Bathurst or just struck off completely I will leave up to you guys. I'll look back at the thread tomorrow morning and count up everyone's votes.

Super GT's quali ban will be voided if Long Beach is completely struck off, if not he will be banned from the re-runs qualifying.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
The race has officially been voided. Apologies to all those affected, whether that is due to them having disconnected or being one of the lucky few who got to the end I know it must feel like you've just wasted an evening. But due to the exceptional circumstances, I feel like this is the correct course of action.

Whether or not the race is ran again after Bathurst or just struck off completely I will leave up to you guys. I'll look back at the thread tomorrow morning and count up everyone's votes.

Super GT's quali ban will be voided if Long Beach is completely struck off, if not he will be banned from the re-runs qualifying.

Totally the correct decision, common sense has to take over in these circumstances.

I vote re run in 2 weeks.

EMR Europa

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014

So I have to wait until the morning to find out if i need to consume this pint glass of what looks like orange juice.

Vote: Re Run.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I don't want to delay the start of next season, don't rerun.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
No bloody re run, Just take the stinking results from the lap prior, Not hard.
Decision has been made, stop moaning. Vote re run if you would like to try and legit get 2nd round there?

Points for Q is outrageous, totally fair on Super GT.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Decision has been made, stop moaning. Vote re run if you would like to try and legit get 2nd round there?

Points for Q is outrageous, totally fair on Super GT.
I said lap before, I'm not doing a re run Grant, No point, race has been run, we re run this then we re run Nurb becasue 3 people DSC'd at the same time, Only fair...

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I said lap before, I'm not doing a re run Grant, No point, race has been run, we re run this then we re run Nurb becasue 3 people DSC'd at the same time, Only fair...
Sorry, legit get 3rd then, still won't happen.

And that is totally the same as this...

I'm not even gonna entertain this argument, I will talk to you tomorrow about it.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
No re-run. As much as I feel it's the place I'm most likely to score big points, I don't want to delay the start of next season.

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
I would like to RE-RUN mainly because i put in so much effort just to be knocked out because of a disconnection. It's very down heartening to have that taken away from you because of something that is out of your hands. If it was a racing incident someone could be brought to justice but because of a disconnection that hurt so many others racers it feels a extremely unfair. If you were able to get a high position in the race, and if you deserve it, you should be able to either get close to or replicate your performance again.

aMadMouse

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2014
Re-run

I was happily in the lobby for about 20mins waiting for the qually session to start, then boom DSC from lobby and could not re-join, even after hard-resetting my router and xbox. I know I'd probibly finish outside the points, but at least give me a chance...

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
I count that as 5-5 at the moment. I'll give it till lunch, if it's still tied I'll have the deciding vote.

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
Re-run. I failed to one stop due to crashing and that was my only goal going into the race