AOR Website Suggestions Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Website Suggestions Thread

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
@Dan Hawkins currently having problems on google chrome while on the website. Where the advert at the top of the page when you scroll down it overlaps and leaves you with very minimal view of the actual page.

Are you aware of this??
Any update on this? It's so frustrating!

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
i use chrome - don't have a problem. have you got the page zoomed in at all?
Oh really? No, I’m always at 100% zoom. It’s not too bad on Windows laptops it’s annoying, but I can just about manage, but on my smaller Macbook, I can only see about 20% of my screen.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Oh really? No, I’m always at 100% zoom. It’s not too bad on Windows laptops it’s annoying, but I can just about manage, but on my smaller Macbook, I can only see about 20% of my screen.
Try installing an add blocker. Not the solution for the real problem, but it works :)

Reactions: Tomji_

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Try installing an add blocker. Not the solution for the real problem, but it works :)
Imagine one of the sponsors seeing this suggestion, haha.

Edit: I'm a moron, I now assume the ads being talked about are the auto-generated ones, not the sponsor ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Imagine one of the sponsors seeing this suggestion, haha.

Edit: I'm a moron, I now assume the ads being talked about are the auto-generated ones, not the sponsor ones.
Sponsors are still there (y)
Think it is used by an different tag and not the advertisement tag.

Reactions: Mo#9991

Innovative 21

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2020
Add a section for America based leagues, tired of not having ANY America based leagues other than Hype F1. All of the Uk based leagues are on a weekday at 1 pm US time.