Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes, in GT1

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

JuniorJH

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2016
Sorry, i had not been on the site over the weekend. I had clicked yes to attend, but completely understand if there are so few drivers that there is not much point. :(

Steve Allan

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 12, 2019
If you guys need someone to help with this race, let me know (unless this is 100% for the league racers) and I can help out, even though I can predict that at some point during the race my car is going to be in the wall(s)

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Would like to participate in a race series which is is racing just on the Nordschleife (vVLN) with a GT3 car. Race length is either 4, 6 or 24 hrs.

My idea is to have 4-6 drivers (maybe 8) in a team and not every driver will have to run every race. Recommended number of drivers would be

4 hrs races: 2 drivers
6 hrs races: 2-3 drivers
24 hrs races: all in

I would take responsibility to manage the team and ensure a fair share of driving time between the team members. I would pay upfront the small fee which would be shared between the team members based on the following math (maximum 70 EUR).

driver_portion = total_fee * (percentage_of_laps_done + 2* percentage_of_incidents_caused) / 3

Meaning if you driver more laps or cause more incidents/crashes you will have a larger portion. Whereas causing incidents is more expensive to emphasis driving safely.

Recommended car is Ferrari - but I'm open to use Audi or Mercedes as well (but should be GT3). There are no GTE's - later in the season we would have the opportunity to switch to the GT4 serries w/o loosing points.

If you are interested just sent me a PM.

P.S.: If more drivers are interested I reserve the right to select drivers.

1578731254861.png