PS4 - AOR Winter Champion 2020 - PS4 Race Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Winter Champion 2020 - PS4 Race Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
It will probably be too much of a rush, so rule me out please, Michel. Sorry, I forgot there was a reserve system!:oops:
No problem, better now then 5 minutes before the start :). I will remove you from the list and @Robbb74 will replace you.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
@mcwolfman @Jarryd Vermeulen @A.O.R Evildragon @RacingAtHome @McKinda @Archil @pasha.proton @VSR_Rotary @The_Kaiser-MSc @Golzy @DutchRacer @Andy81287 @Pocoyoporsch @Iceman_BR_21 @vectro666 @Robbb74

Thanks all for being there and making this event. A bit shame with the disconnects on the last race :(

@mcwolfman great drive (y) You will be the Winter Champion 2020 this summer :)
View attachment 100970

View attachment 100969
Thanks Michel, it was a great event should be done with some other manufacturers in the future, Audi? Mercedes perhaps. See you around racers

Reactions: Michel--NL

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
Thanks all especially michel. Was a great event for me at least I know there was a few problems which was a shame. And in those first 2 races I had a good battle with Jazzman.
@mcwolfman @Jarryd Vermeulen @A.O.R Evildragon @RacingAtHome @McKinda @Archil @pasha.proton @VSR_Rotary @The_Kaiser-MSc @Golzy @DutchRacer @Andy81287 @Pocoyoporsch @Iceman_BR_21 @vectro666 @Robbb74

Thanks all for being there and making this event. A bit shame with the disconnects on the last race :(

View attachment 100970

View attachment 100969
Order

View attachment 100970

View attachment 100969

DutchRacer

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
So here's what happend in race 1 at the start for anyone who wonders...i dont think kaiser did this on purpose, but i have to say kaiser.....not a really smart move.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
So here's what happend in race 1 at the start for anyone who wonders...i dont think kaiser did this on purpose, but i have to say kaiser.....not a really smart move.
I was passing the white car but then I had a strong connection and the mega accident happened ... I don't think I was wrong ... while after yes, once overturned I had to retire immediately instead I remained on the straight convinced to get back on my feet and instead I destroyed Golzy's race and another driver... sorry! Race 2 maybe I had a good pace but too many mistakes, race 3 I was first with a good rhythm (but Archil had more) but the connection left me again ... so really disappointing results tonight for me.

I was pleased to return to racing with all of you, I was hoping for a better outcome but unfortunately it went well. It is time to retire with PJC2, better to sit in an armchair :D

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I was passing the white car but then I had a strong connection and the mega accident happened ... I don't think I was wrong ... while after yes, once overturned I had to retire immediately instead I remained on the straight convinced to get back on my feet and instead I destroyed Golzy's race and another driver... sorry! Race 2 maybe I had a good pace but too many mistakes, race 3 I was first with a good rhythm (but Archil had more) but the connection left me again ... so really disappointing results tonight for me.

I was pleased to return to racing with all of you, I was hoping for a better outcome but unfortunately it went well. It is time to retire with PJC2, better to sit in an armchair :D
I happened to be that white car you got snagged on my front right panel and that basically dragged us both over to the left.. like it was a magnet, tied in withe cars super bouncy suspension it was a recipe for disaster, but oh well nevermind

• Friend
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

McKinda

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 25, 2019
I found this special event very fun.
I also had close encounter with someone in T1 in 2nd lap in race 1.....
I was struggling with setup choice, because turning in with pad , especially in 2nd race with stable setup was almost impossible. Pad just doesn`t turn in enough.
I`m happy with 3rd race, had a really nice fight with pasha in the end and snatched position from him in home straight.

Reactions: Michel--NL