PS4 - AOR Winter Champion 2020 - PS4 Race Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Winter Champion 2020 - PS4 Race Thread

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
It will probably be too much of a rush, so rule me out please, Michel. Sorry, I forgot there was a reserve system!:oops:
No problem, better now then 5 minutes before the start :). I will remove you from the list and @Robbb74 will replace you.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
@mcwolfman @Jarryd Vermeulen @A.O.R Evildragon @RacingAtHome @McKinda @Archil @pasha.proton @VSR_Rotary @The_Kaiser-MSc @Golzy @DutchRacer @Andy81287 @Pocoyoporsch @Iceman_BR_21 @vectro666 @Robbb74

Thanks all for being there and making this event. A bit shame with the disconnects on the last race :(

@mcwolfman great drive (y) You will be the Winter Champion 2020 this summer :)
View attachment 100970

View attachment 100969
Thanks Michel, it was a great event should be done with some other manufacturers in the future, Audi? Mercedes perhaps. See you around racers

Reactions: Michel--NL

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
Thanks all especially michel. Was a great event for me at least I know there was a few problems which was a shame. And in those first 2 races I had a good battle with Jazzman.
@mcwolfman @Jarryd Vermeulen @A.O.R Evildragon @RacingAtHome @McKinda @Archil @pasha.proton @VSR_Rotary @The_Kaiser-MSc @Golzy @DutchRacer @Andy81287 @Pocoyoporsch @Iceman_BR_21 @vectro666 @Robbb74

Thanks all for being there and making this event. A bit shame with the disconnects on the last race :(

View attachment 100970

View attachment 100969
Order

View attachment 100970

View attachment 100969

DutchRacer

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
So here's what happend in race 1 at the start for anyone who wonders...i dont think kaiser did this on purpose, but i have to say kaiser.....not a really smart move.

The_Kaiser-MSc

5 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
So here's what happend in race 1 at the start for anyone who wonders...i dont think kaiser did this on purpose, but i have to say kaiser.....not a really smart move.
I was passing the white car but then I had a strong connection and the mega accident happened ... I don't think I was wrong ... while after yes, once overturned I had to retire immediately instead I remained on the straight convinced to get back on my feet and instead I destroyed Golzy's race and another driver... sorry! Race 2 maybe I had a good pace but too many mistakes, race 3 I was first with a good rhythm (but Archil had more) but the connection left me again ... so really disappointing results tonight for me.

I was pleased to return to racing with all of you, I was hoping for a better outcome but unfortunately it went well. It is time to retire with PJC2, better to sit in an armchair :D

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I was passing the white car but then I had a strong connection and the mega accident happened ... I don't think I was wrong ... while after yes, once overturned I had to retire immediately instead I remained on the straight convinced to get back on my feet and instead I destroyed Golzy's race and another driver... sorry! Race 2 maybe I had a good pace but too many mistakes, race 3 I was first with a good rhythm (but Archil had more) but the connection left me again ... so really disappointing results tonight for me.

I was pleased to return to racing with all of you, I was hoping for a better outcome but unfortunately it went well. It is time to retire with PJC2, better to sit in an armchair :D
I happened to be that white car you got snagged on my front right panel and that basically dragged us both over to the left.. like it was a magnet, tied in withe cars super bouncy suspension it was a recipe for disaster, but oh well nevermind

• Friend
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

McKinda

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 25, 2019
I found this special event very fun.
I also had close encounter with someone in T1 in 2nd lap in race 1.....
I was struggling with setup choice, because turning in with pad , especially in 2nd race with stable setup was almost impossible. Pad just doesn`t turn in enough.
I`m happy with 3rd race, had a really nice fight with pasha in the end and snatched position from him in home straight.

Reactions: Michel--NL