XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys I'm Michael, 28 from England. I'll be racing using a Logitech g920 and Xbox one X console.

This is my first ever proper league! I've played racing games all my life, starting with Colin McRae rally on the PS1, then the F1 games, gran turismos, forzas and everything in between since!

F1 2017 is my first F1 game since 2011, and I'm really enjoying it! I've recently switched to the wheel and I'm slowly getting to grips with it (pad racer all my life previously).

As for this season I'm looking forward to some good close, and hopefully as clean as possible, racing. I have no real expectations, just to hopefully score a few points here and there!

See you all on Sundays.(y)

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hello people. Harry, 20, currently in England. Using the Thrustmaster TMX FF Wheel.

Been racing since F1 2010, last season was my return to AOR after a while out. Came 2nd in Assist 2 and have now moved up. Hoping the pace gap isn't too big of a jump. Last season I had a modest expectation of scoring in at least half of races, this season I think points finishes in all races is what I am aiming for.

Good luck for the season everyone. x

Alex Smith

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Hiya guys,

I’m Alex or TOR Smith88...back in assists 1 after a decent season here last year! Some familiar faces here so looking forward to racing you guys again and the new guys.
Racing in a couple of other leagues TOR & LCR. Only been racing for couple of season using the pad! Enjoying it and hoping to be getting regular points each week.

• Faff
Reactions: Hayden_430

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Hi All, I'm Chris - 24 and I am your coordinator :)

any questions just ask :)

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc

hello guys my name is Robbie. I'm 26 and from Manchester. I am on the pad but have a wheel also but just not up to the pace right now which is a shame.

I have have done a fair few leagues over the past 18 months that I have been racing. This season I race in Tractiononlineracing (TOR), FormulaXBOX, TWRL T2, LCR and of course AOR

I have won 3 championships all on f12016
Srl gp3
ASR Gp2
LCR

last season I also did AOR assist 1 where I finished 3rd in the championship with 2 wins (Canada,belgium) sadly too Many DNF (mostly me spinning) caused me to not show my true pace.

looking at going better then 3rd from last season but more importantly less mistakes and DNFs

good luck everyone This season and if you would like a Twitter group lmk

Reactions: V vizualize V

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc

hello guys my name is Robbie. I'm 26 and from Manchester. I am on the pad but have a wheel also but just not up to the pace right now which is a shame.

I have have done a fair few leagues over the past 18 months that I have been racing. This season I race in Tractiononlineracing (TOR), FormulaXBOX, TWRL T2, LCR and of course AOR

I have won 3 championships all on f12016
Srl gp3
ASR Gp2
LCR

last season I also did AOR assist 1 where I finished 3rd in the championship with 2 wins (Canada,belgium) sadly too Many DNF (mostly me spinning) caused me to not show my true pace.

looking at going better then 3rd from last season but more importantly less mistakes and DNFs

good luck everyone This season and if you would like a Twitter group lmk
What assists do you run out of interest?

Jackerius

Formula Karter
Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Jacco and i’m from the Netherlands. In 1993 i bought my first racing game, Super Monaco GP for the Sega Masterdrive. That game made me start watching F1. With F1 2016 i got back into gaming after many years. With F1 2017 i bought a wheel and i love it even more. This will be my second season in AOR. My best results are two third places, so my goal is to get at least one win this season. For the championship i’m aiming for the top three!

Chesney

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Hi guys, I'm Jack. 23 from the UK.

I raced in Assist 1 last season and came 5th in the championship, as well as taking the constructors title with McLaren. Hopefully something to build on :).

Unfortunately I missed the original application period so I've probably lost my McLaren seat but looking forward to the season ahead!

Reactions: V vizualize V

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Yo I'm Sims, 20, from London. I race with a pad although I do plan to use a wheel eventually but probably not this year. This is my first time racing in AOR but I also race in TOR (TractionOnlineRacing) with a few other people from here and also in TheF1League.

The goal for this season would be to start off strong in AOR & win the constructors for Mercedes with Pepsii. See ya all on track

f1ben23

Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi guys , i'm some person from Mansfield in Nottingham. My name is Ben which is of course present in my gamer tag and i'm also autistic. AGE withheld

When it comes to previous league racing experience that is interesting because I've been doing league racing now 7 years (since f1 2010) and frankly for most of that i was on PC but never raced in AOR so this is actually be my first season which if you think how long I've been racing for it's quite funny. Currently i have accumulated 20 league racing championships and would love to add an AOR title to that list as well most of them are considered as "independent" leagues.

I want to win simple

SSR Matheus

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2018

Hey guys, my name is Matheus, I'm a Brazilian virtual racing driver, 24, and I race with Logitech G920.
I'll race with "MatheusNarciso9" tag.

Yeah, I'm quite an experienced driver, here in Brazil we have many leagues - by the way, strong leagues -. My idol here is Edu perondi, which is a friend of mine, and I expect to some day reach his level.. Anyways, I have won races, titles, and I'm always trying to learn more. AOR is a dream come true, and I expect to be competitive in my first season. Cant wait to race with you, have some fun, make some friends..

I want to win at least one race this season and be competitive, consistent.. always respecting the other guys.

Last edited:

VnTrMinty

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Everyone, my name is Ryan using the gamer tag- VnTrM1nty77zx. I’m from Suffolk (East of England.)

I use a pad and have done since I stared playing the F1 games back in F1 2010. I was brought up to love F1 by my parents at a very young age and I actually still remember Lewis Hamilton revealing the new McLaren in 2007 even though I was still very young! Ever since then I enjoyed watching Lewis and the Vodafone McLaren thorough my childhood and now I am a huge Lewis fan (no hate please :) )

I don’t have much league racing experience but have been watching AOR since around S10 on and off with the top drivers like TRL Limitless and Martin. These guys defitnley have inspired me to league race and this season will be my first major league ever which I am excited about.

I don’t have very high expections as I can see everyone in this league is rapid which is great! But I hope to finish some high points maybe a podium or two at stronger tracks of mine.

See you all out on track Sunday! :)