XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Hi I’m ciaran, I’m 15 and I’m from Dublin in Ireland. My main hobbies are sports, computer games and going out with my friends.

I will be racing on a pad this season. I did aor last season and I came third in this tier with 1 win in Malaysia. However 5 did not starts probably cost me 2nd in the championship. I also felt I got unlucky in a good few of the races but most of that wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t make mistakes in qualifying. Even if I got lucky there was no way I was going to win. Apart from that I have no league racing experience.

My aim for this season is to compete for the title. It’s not going to be easy against the likes of jemmin sims and xtermimator as well as some of the new guys. It’s going to be even harder for me and the rest of the lad users this season as well because the wheel looks better this year especially in the race. However I will probably not be missing as many races this year and if I can qualify well and get lucky I feel I have a chance this year

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

NobleQuickx

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

I honestly didn't expect to be in the highest assist league. I've never league raced before and expected to be quite a tad lower than this.

Due to all that, i'll be having pretty low expectations. I think i'll be happy to score a point. :)

The new inner tyre temprature doesn't help much either. I'm on a pad, tyre managment is... well, less than optimal on a pad. So when it comes to singapore my tyres will probably be 2 million degrees and you'll see me somewhere in the barrier. Hell, if I manage to get the tempratures up in australia, i'll probably be in the wall at the exit of the fast chicanes.

Anyways, I'm curious to see what I can do in league racing.

Gooe luck to you all this season :)

Jott3r

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 9, 2018
Evening boys,

Nice to be back with you for Season 16 of AOR. My name is James, but go by the name Jott3r (Jotter).

I joined half way through the season in S15 and was a regular points finisher, so I hope to be battling with the midfield real well and finishing well, possibly nabbing a cheeky podium if I'm a jammy git ;)

See you on the track, and good luck to you all (y)

PhoenixL3g3nd

Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2018
Hi, I'm Phoenix, and I am from Sweden. I am 16 years old and have a love for most things motorsport mainly F1. I have raced in a friend's league earlier named NAOR, currently racing in tier 1 there. Other than that, I race in RDL, another league owned by a friend. Basically, I have now decided that I want to race with more competitive racers on Xbox, so AOR was the first thing that popped into my head for being known for good racing. My goal? To get better, learn to run with no assists and to basically compete, maybe try to reach the absolute top. I currently race with a Logitech g920, but I am looking to upgrade soon. See you on track soon!

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys I'm Michael from England. I came 5th in this tier in S15 with a few podiums along the way.

My weak areas in S15 were wet races and race setups, more specifically struggling with tyre wear, so I hope to improve them areas this season and my aim is to win a race.

Since S15 I have bought a simetik K2 cockpit for my G920 wheel, and I'm loving the extra stability it gives versus my previous wheel stand pro!

I'm hoping to get some more practice in as I haven't had time to play 2018 as much as I'd like, but I still hope to be competitive on Sundays.

I really enjoyed this very competitive tier last season and had a lot of clean, fair battles, so hopefully more of the same this season!

Finally, good luck to everyone and see you on Sundays!

pintermate

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 11, 2018
1. Hi! Im Máté Pintér from Hungary. Im 14 years old.
2. I take part in AOR Season 15 in xbox assist league 2 and I raced a Hungarian league.
3. I hope win some races, and have some podiums.

ScottBL9360

Junior Karter
Sep 15, 2018
Hi I'm Scott from Scotland, I'm 22 years old! I raced in league a couple years ago but work commitments at the time emant I couldn't keep it up! I'm honestly surprised to be in the highest assist league so my expectations is just to have some good fun racing! Hopefully steal a win or 2 aswell!

andrew sumnall

Junior Karter
Sep 11, 2015
Hello everyone my name's Andrew I'm 23 and from United kingdom
Raced in the online sim racing league and in my 2 1/2 season I achieved 4 podiums and finish 6th in both seasons I've joined AOR cause I want to get to the top of my game in sin racing and eventually racing without assists
just hoping to gain loads of experience on and off the track and just to get some track time

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Hello everyone my name's Andrew I'm 23 and from United kingdom
Raced in the online sim racing league and in my 2 1/2 season I achieved 4 podiums and finish 6th in both seasons I've joined AOR cause I want to get to the top of my game in sin racing and eventually racing without assists
just hoping to gain loads of experience on and off the track and just to get some track time
Andrew is such an awesome name eh ;) Welcome mate. We'll call you little Andrew cos I'm 25 and from Scotland lol

noahfuturestar

Junior Karter
Mar 31, 2019
Hello My name is Noah I am looking for an assist spot in the xbox league. F3 assists seem to have stoped and i am looking for a spot.