BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Season 15
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @Chris Leather
Lobby Host: @SoggyCabbages
Backup host(s): @Chesney

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
1. @Rob | PePsii - TOR PePsii - British - #74

Red Bull
1. @Jackerius - Jackerius - Dutch - #50

Ferrari
1. @BOR Leclerc - BOR Leclerc - Scottish - #12
2. @Ferrari3 - AlonsoFerrari3 - Irish - #1

Force India
1. @Josh Emmins - jemmin518 - British - #88
2. @MoRS Buckley - MoRS Buckley 77 - Irish - #15

Williams
1. @OwenHope44 - ohopeo44 - British- #7
2. @Xterm1n8or - Xterm1n8or - British - #23

McLaren
1. @SoggyCabbages - SoggyCabbages - Canadian - #98
2. @T2G Phenom - T2G Phenom - French - #70

Toro Rosso
1. @VnTrMinty - VnTr M1nty77x - British - #10
2. @Budderlord999 - Xx F1Aidan66 xX

Haas
1. @Dangaming10 - Dangaming101911 - Swedish - #5
2. @Jott3r - Jott3r - British - #

Renault
1. @okaui - okaui - Hungarian - #6
2. @T2G AlonsoKZG - T2G AlonsoKZG - French - #29

Sauber
1. @f1ben23 - f1ben23 - British - #78
2. @Chesney - Chesney1995 - British - #95

Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:

VnTrMinty

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
Hope someone can answer this and apologies if it is explained somewhere that I may have missed!

Just wondering how the order of car and number selection is determined? I presume from previous season results as well as time trail times but would love for this to be clarified? Thanks! :)

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hope someone can answer this and apologies if it is explained somewhere that I may have missed!

Just wondering how the order of car and number selection is determined? I presume from previous season results as well as time trail times but would love for this to be clarified? Thanks! :)

Hi mate.

You've got people who were in this division last year in order of most points last season to the least, then you've got me who was promoted from Assist 2, then new drivers in order of time trial results.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Hi All,
YOU ALL NEED TO READ THIS MESSAGE AS IT CONCERNS RACE DAY AND THE RACE LOBBY.

You will all get an invite from the hosts of the lobby @SoggyCabbages or @Chesney to join the lobby, you join the lobby and select you cars and await the race start,

SoggyCabbages and Chesney's gamertags are
Chesney1995 and SoggyCabbages

if you wish to add me my Gamertag is GlaringChristof,

Hope to have some Clean Fair Racing :

Thanks all and good luck

Chris

@Rob | PePsii @Sims @Jackerius @FrPhenix @BOR Leclerc @Ferrari3 @Josh Emmins @MoRS Buckley @OwenHope44 @Xterm1n8or @SoggyCabbages @T2G Phenom @VnTrMinty @Budderlord999 @PRF1 MATHEUS @okaui @Alex Smith @f1ben23 @Chesney

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Can I complain about the hosts connection? the lobby was lagging like hell @f1ben23 @Josh Emmins can back me up. I don't see how a guy from Canada has a better ping to a UK server than a guy who is in the UK

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Guys apologies for the lag today, even with advance warning of me doing this, my younger sibling decided to start downloading big-bandwidth stuff on both her laptops deliberately to slow my connection down. Intent on ruining my race apparently. I hosted in my division last season some races and it was all swell.

Probably best if Chesney hosts next time out, she said she wouldn't promise she wouldn't do it again.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@Chris Leather @SoggyCabbages @Chesney I was on 15 mins before 8 o'clock and i was appearing online. I also direct messaged soggy cabbages twice and I didn't get an answer. Maybe I did something wrong but I dont think i did
Sorry mate but if you were online I would have invited you, your account was appearing offline and I didn't receive a single message from you. I was inviting you every 45 seconds or so.

if you messaged @Chesney he obviously would have read it and invited you.

Chesney

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Yeah I had lag problems as well unfortunately, lost my front wing twice due to lagging cars.

@Ferrari3 Sorry mate I had no idea you were around. I normally appear offline during race time to stop my friends from bugging me but do message me for an invite if you aren't in next time and I'll invite you :)

VnTrMinty

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
I won’t mention the lag as already discussed^

But overall I am happy with my race as I was the only one in the top 10 who did a second stop as I had to pit early due to front wing damage from a lag car. So if you take away the time lost in the pit stop I am much higher than expected at a weak track of mine.

Gg to Phenix on the win as well as Sims and Xterminator for the podium finish

Reactions: Xterm1n8or