XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread

f1ben23

Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2017
I think i'm honestly the happiest person ever to finish 2nd god all mighty gg to Phenom on the win.

I need a rest after that gg everyone

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
2nd time in a row I got a puncture. This time it was 76%. Basically my plan was to do what sims did because we were on simular strategies but since he dnf'd that plan went out the window.I'm sure Ben Daly said that nzl Ryan once went into the 90s and didn't get a puncture. Correct me if I'm wrong. Of course all of that wouldn't have happened if i didn't mess up qualy. Anyway congrats to phenom Ben and the other guy who finished on the podium (i lost track of the result it was such a crazy race).

• Faff
Reactions: f1ben23

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Don't forget that if you have an overtake from the Hungarian GP that you want to upload for a poll to determine 'Overtake of the Week', you can do so here!

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Hey @Chris Leather, I think I sent a message to you but not sure if it worked or not, if you could have a look that would be great, thanks

Dangaming10

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
I am in big trouble, arent i? My computer was broke, and i just managed to fix it. I came online today, and, well, i realised that i had a quaily ban because my a.i blocked someone. As i was unaware that i had a qualy ban, i quailyfied....... i am so getting banned, arent i?