XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread

NobleQuickx

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2018
So I was in here for the start of the season. Has the desync at all been fixed? I'm considering returning to F1 League racing but I'm not sure if its still a shitshow lol.

Hubbadee

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
So I was in here for the start of the season. Has the desync at all been fixed? I'm considering returning to F1 League racing but I'm not sure if its still a shitshow lol.
I had a red bull on top of me at the start if that helps ur decision

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I had a red bull on top of me at the start if that helps ur decision
Yeah... what was that about? :ROFLMAO:
I thought that bug got eliminated several versions ago. It was very confusing. It was possibly the Red Bull which had a 5-place grid penalty so you both started P12? The game appeared to demote the Red Bull but not move anyone else up. I should have been P10 but was still in the 11th grid slot with an empty grid slot diagonally in front of me.

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

Hubbadee

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah... what was that about? :ROFLMAO:
I thought that bug got eliminated several versions ago. It was very confusing. It was possibly the Red Bull which had a 5-place grid penalty so you both started P12? The game appeared to demote the Red Bull but not move anyone else up. I should have been P10 but was still in the 11th grid slot with an empty grid slot diagonally in front of me.
Yes mate that slot was free infront of me

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

NobleQuickx

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2018
Are tyre temps in assist leagues on surface only? Big reason I quit was because the temps are near impossible on some tracks.(with pad)

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Are tyre temps in assist leagues on surface only? Big reason I quit was because the temps are near impossible on some tracks.(with pad)
The latest update changed that now mate, you can pretty much push to the limit now all the time without needing to manage tyres

Reactions: NobleQuickx

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
The latest update changed that now mate, you can pretty much push to the limit now all the time without needing to manage tyres
It's pretty bad at Singapore still. Then again it was on hypers in a 5 lap sprint race

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
When I saw that I did contemplate restarting the race and use the grid from qualifying to make the grid cos I was concerned about drivers wrongly being disqualified or penalised but folk in my party said it would be fine plus I wasn't sure if it'd cause an uproar with everyone but in the event this happens again I'll ask the coordinator @Justin || Taz what I should do if this glitch happens again?