F1 Coordinator
Dec 18, 2017
There’s 2 Williams a hass and McLaren available

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
Welcome @AMS Thomas to the league, can you let us know your car and number selection so we can get you involved in the race tonight!

KLID22

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 18, 2017
Been waiting to say this but feels like it needs to be said now. Last race there was 5 stewards enquires and this time there was 6 or 7 . So clearly there’s an issue about driving standards that need to be said. Yes you’re going to go for a position and if you see the opportunity you’ll take it. But all I ask is for you to think about moves before you do them as both cars can come off worse as we’ve seen. I’ll do the same just hope everyone else can be a bit cleaner as I don’t like seeing steward enquires come through. So think about moves before you go for them and give eachother a bit more space. Thank you guys for reading and let’s have a good one next time out.
@CinderySiren4 @SomaticCoast375 @Harland K @AMS Andrew @Phoenix EVS @AMS phoenix @Hazzanatorr77 @aEasyBreeze @EVS SpaceX @Firegab88 @kogoda @Kondzio1005 @ef1as @FolksyCash04 @Craig Senna @Morgan Gwatkin @AMS Thomas @miniminiman09

• Winner
Reactions: miniminiman09

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 2, 2019
Been waiting to say this but feels like it needs to be said now. Last race there was 5 stewards enquires and this time there was 6 or 7 . So clearly there’s an issue about driving standards that need to be said. Yes you’re going to go for a position and if you see the opportunity you’ll take it. But all I ask is for you to think about moves before you do them as both cars can come off worse as we’ve seen. I’ll do the same just hope everyone else can be a bit cleaner as I don’t like seeing steward enquires come through. So think about moves before you go for them and give eachother a bit more space. Thank you guys for reading and let’s have a good one next time out.
@CinderySiren4 @SomaticCoast375 @Harland K @AMS Andrew @Phoenix EVS @AMS phoenix @Hazzanatorr77 @aEasyBreeze @EVS SpaceX @Firegab88 @kogoda @Kondzio1005 @ef1as @FolksyCash04 @Craig Senna @Morgan Gwatkin @AMS Thomas @miniminiman09
I wanna make a point, and its not aimed at anyone in particular but some of the guys who used to race in AL2 whether it was this season or last season have absolutely no spacial awareness which is making it impossible to race. They're fast but they haven't got any race craft. I'm not saying i'm perfect but it's like in silverstone going down the 1st DRS straight there was a guy literally turning in on me to push me off the track...

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
Well said @KLID22, driving standards haven't been the best so far. Lets hope for a cleaner Italy!

KLID22

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 18, 2017
One last thing real quick can we remember to reply to steward enquires even if it’s your fault just say “my bad”. Cheers guys sorry for these messages just a reminder :)

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
Sorry my internet has been really weird today and yesterday so I wasn't able to upload my clip to steward I'll try and get it done tonight

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
@KLID22 I couldn't get the stewards stuff done any earlier because I was doing work today and yesterday and my internet wasn't working earlier today so that was the earliest I could have done it.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome @CarDriver77 (Gamertag - CarDriver77) to Assist League 1. You're coordinators will be @miniminiman09 and @KLID22. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them.