XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 2, 2019
uk
Hey, does anybody know if its worth it to ask for penalties that were wrongly given to be removed via stewards inquiry (I have evidence), even though they did not affect the race result? Cheers
There's probably no point if it dosent effect your result or someone else's. However, if you want to and decide to you need to make sure you have your race director aswell

Reactions: ShushNDab

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 2, 2019
uk
I saw my life flash by when you crashed and spun into the racing line haha. Don't know how I didn't get taken out lol. I saw you crash and just pinned it hoping Id get past you before you got across
Aha yeah was pretty sure I was gonna take someone out think I ghosted at the perfect point

Reactions: ShushNDab

3nrik

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2019
Germany
I want to inform you all that i will drop out of the league. 2020 is a really shitty year and it doesn't get any better. And since i know now, that i will miss a couple of races i want to give my place to someone, who wants to compete in every single race here. GL to eveyone in this league for the rest of the season.

• Informative
Reactions: miniminiman09

miniminiman09

2-time AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
UK
Standings are done and I have updated the driver roster to show who has left the league.

If you know of anyone who has left the league please message me

MFT01

Junior Karter
Oct 19, 2020
UK
Hi, I'm interested in joining this league. Not really sure who I need to contact etc. I'm aware the season has already started so I'll just join next season if it's full, but worth I try I guess. Thanks!