XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Sdb gunners

Formula Karter
Aug 20, 2017
1) I’m Jacob and I live da England my dudes
2) I played in the aor s14 league As2 and managed a 4th place
3) taking red bull to constructors championship and hoping for a fight at the top

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Hi, I'm Chris - 24 and I am your coordinator

any questions just ask :)

PriceyNumber1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2017
1. Alrite! I'm Pricey, i'm 29 and i'm from Birmingham. I'll be using a pad again this season.

2. I joined AOR for S14 and was in Assist League 2 then aswell, finished 7th i think in the end, was better in the 2nd half of the season.

3. Mainly i hope to have some good fun clean racing. A good points haul for Mercedes would be a bonus, hopefully see some good battles between us and the Red Bulls carrying on from last season.

Dangaming10

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Hi, my name is Daniel, but you can call me Dan. I am 14 years old, but don't let that fool you; I take every race seriously to the fullest extent. I might surprise you!

I am from Sweden, and I race with a Logitech g920.

I have now raced 2 years in leagues, these being drs, stb, url, ecr, rdl, arl, cor and erl; quite the list, you might say!

I just hope that i can show that even someone like me with a "childish" voice can make a difference and even finish in a high.

If there is anythink you want to ask me, message me on xbox live (Dangaming101911) and i might just answer, just dont forget to mention that you message me because of AOR, because i often get messages from unknown people.

Last edited:

Klutchy rh

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 14, 2018
AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!
Hey people I'm Ryan.im from yorkshire England and been league racing 6 months so still fairly new.clean and competitive though and I've been obsessed with motorsport for 10 years.im 27 years old running on thrustmasted tmx and pro pedals

PriceyNumber1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2017
Anyone planning to stream the race let me know your Twitch or Youtube account if you put it on there

Dangaming10

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Depending on how dirty you are? Hopefully not on @BIKER7202 and @Sdb gunners level.
I would count myself as a driver who doesn't seek demolition derby in any circumstance whatsoever. But don't take my word for it, just wait and see this sunday, or just search for "forzamilan20177" on twitch and watch the hungarian gp, and decide for yourself (Don't watch qualifying, i messed it up really much, and i only managed the time that got me 3rd. Just skip to the 17.30 mark).

Last edited:

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Good evening, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Marcus and I'm from Yorkshire, England too. I have been playing f1 since November, so I am relatively new. I use a wheel with medium traction and RL as assists. If I'm honest I don't exect to be challenging for the title this season but hopeful to pick up some points, become more experienced, and enjoy some clean, wheel to wheel racing for this season. I wish everyone the best of luck. See you all Sunday, looking forward to it

Reactions: Klutchy rh

GlazedGater

S15 XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

My name is Michael Im 33 :eek:, I'm originally from South Africa and I've been living in Southampton for the last 10 years. I started racing F1 from year 2000 but never competitively until F1 2016. I've been using a Thrustmaster TS XW wheel and pro pedals for about 3 months now so still getting the hang of the wheel.

Most recent race I've been in:

Dangaming10

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Good evening, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Marcus and I'm from Yorkshire, England too. I have been playing f1 since November, so I am relatively new. I use a wheel with medium traction and RL as assists. If I'm honest I don't exect to be challenging for the title this season but hopeful to pick up some points, become more experienced, and enjoy some clean, wheel to wheel racing for this season. I wish everyone the best of luck. See you all Sunday, looking forward to it
i didn't know that you were in assist league 2!

pintermate

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 11, 2018
Hi! My name is Mate Pinter, 14 year old. I am Hungarian, I using Thrustmaster TMX ForceFeedback. 3 months ago I racing Hungarian league. I expecting & hoping wins and podiums. I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes.

RT93 Aesaerth

Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2018
Hi my name is Stéphane im 27 years old and im french. I played with gamepad.
I participated in two french Championship but it's my first AOR !!!!!
I expecting do great race and battle. Driving with many People of the world. My goal is the top10 and progress.

FaKe x Terror

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2017
Just found this.im ryan/FaKe x Terror/Terror/Ft call me any1 of them i struggle to go through threads cus im a massive spoon.was in al2 last season like to race clean but i will always push to hard and ruin my own race and am one of the most unpredictable drivers cus im everywhere on the track