XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Matthew Elsey

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2017
@James D Bennett @Matthew Elsey @Nemic456 If you guys could all answer with your xbox gamertag and your nationality so i can add you to the reserves list that would be appreciated.
Ok so my genius gamer tag is Matthew Elsey and I'm from sunny england
[DOUBLEPOST=1497710748][/DOUBLEPOST]
@James D Bennett @Matthew Elsey @Nemic456 Also first come first served will get a permanent seat in the Manor Car[/QUOTE
Yeah I'll take the seat if it's going

• Informative
Reactions: Justin || Taz

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Indeed the seat is still up so i will add you to that, you can either race tomorrow at Silverstone or you can wait until next week and race at Hungary

Matthew Elsey

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2017
Indeed the seat is still up so i will add you to that, you can either race tomorrow at Silverstone or you can wait until next week and race at Hungary[/QUOTE
yeah cool i can race tomorrow. some quick fire questions or maybe theres a link i can read on. what times the race. whats the quali format, can i use pit assist, what time shall i be online, is everyone in a party for the race. are the races 50%

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
@Matthew Elsey Most of your answers can be found by clicking here We start off in a party as we encourage you to be in the party to listen out for any instructions that needed to be given but it is not imperative to remain in the party. If you try to be online for 7:45 that would be appreciated

Reactions: Matthew Elsey

Edward(E7dPotami)

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys. I'm interested in joining this or the other assist league and racing with y'all every Sunday. My xbox gamertag is E7dPotami. Please send me a message there and let me know about the time trial etc so I can hopefully join y'all tomorrow if there are vacant seats (I see all are full and there is one driver on the reserve list).

Thanks!

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys. I'm interested in joining this or the other assist league and racing with y'all every Sunday. My xbox gamertag is E7dPotami. Please send me a message there and let me know about the time trial etc so I can hopefully join y'all tomorrow if there are vacant seats (I see all are full and there is one driver on the reserve list).

Thanks!
You will need to properly sign up here and then do the correct time trials here Make sure to read everything correctly especially on the Time Trial thread

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Hiya lads! I've posted my TT times and look forward to racing with you guys soon!
As said before, just because you have completed a time trial that doesn't mean you will get put in this league