XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Brandon racing 12

Junior Karter
Jul 6, 2017
How do i get a spot
AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Season 13
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1 Assist 2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @TM_Taz
Lobby Host: @Jake Goodwin
Backup host(s): @Joseph Baigent

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
1. @TazzleMashazzle - theloonieAKAtaz - British #45
2. @BosslyGaming - Donny Matt 03 - British #10

Ferrari
1. @Kitteh13 - NightcoreKitteh - Welsh #13
2. @CmacZzz - CmacZzz - Scottish #67

Red Bull
1. @Picklessv2 - Pickless v2 - British #4
2. @Tanner McCage - T Mac41603 - American #24

Williams
1. @Maddog40 - TheMaddog40 - British #40
2. @CRT - CRT XVII Malta - Maltese #99

Force India
1. @UndercutF1 - FluffyPillow12 - British #16
2. @Schroeder13 - SHREDDER2017 - American #84

McLaren
1. @Jack Francis - RG Predator - British #65
2. @AlfieHutton68 - AlFIEHUTTON68 - British #2

Toro Rosso
1. @Edward(E7dPotami) - E7dPotami - American #86
2. @samrockall - Jr X EXTR3MEZ - British #18

Haas
1. @Jake Goodwin - Mortal Chemical - British #29
2. @Original96 - original96 - British #96

Renault
1. @Joseph Baigent - frobojobo3131 - British #31
2. @Rarebaddblood - Rarebaddblood - British #68

Sauber
1. @Warren Fletcher - OurWarren1234 - British #32
2. @EditedStorm27 - editedstorm27 - British #43

Manor
1. @JLally29 - LxIIy - British #23
2. @Matthew Elsey - Matthew Elsey - British #25

Reserves:
@Turbyo - Turbyo - American #15
@Craig Senna - Craig Senna - British #28

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver Update:

@JLally29 has been blacklisted due to no-show.

@Taz-mcsnizzle any reserves to promote?

AOR_LATTE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2016
Hi lads I use to race a couple of seasons ago when it was rookie tier 5, I then sold my Xbox because of personal reasons and had to put league racing on hold, I've recently brought a new Xbox and got f1 2017 on preorder, I would love to come back and race again in AOR on the new game

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Hi lads I use to race a couple of seasons ago when it was rookie tier 5, I then sold my Xbox because of personal reasons and had to put league racing on hold, I've recently brought a new Xbox and got f1 2017 on preorder, I would love to come back and race again in AOR on the new game
Well if you wait until the sign ups for the new game go out you will be able to sign up then, nice to have you back again :)

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Screw it, let's have a write up about my first season in league racing.

What an absolute rollercoaster of a season this has been, started off with a DNF, and only finished 2 of the first 5 races, but one of them being 2nd place

Then I got pole at Austria, had my first real chance of winning and, yeah....

After Austria I finished all the races I competed in, but only getting 11 points over the next 3 races. (What an absolute bottle Britain was)

Then that's where my season picked up, after Hungary. 3rd place at Belgium (should've been 2nd but Codies are idiots)

Then we come to Italy, what an absolutely amazing race that was. 1 tenth off pole, on soft tyres. And then that was converted into my first victory after @UndercutF1 got tangled up after his first stop, that race gave me the confidence boost I needed to finish strong.

Last podium of the season coming in the next race at Japan, then I missed USA, 4th place at Brazil and 5th place in the China re-run.

Puts me 5th at the moment, however that may change. With 4th place in the constructors.

Overall I'd say it's a good first season for me, and hopefully I can push on next season. I would like to thank everyone in the league for a great season in general and for great fun in general doing stuff on F1 and different games, especially @UndercutF1, @Joseph Baigent and @Maddog40 for giving me a battle at the end of the season, Joe and Maddog in the championship and Undercut seemed to constantly be near me at the end,
Also a thanks to @Taz for being a great coordinator this season, and a good teammate, you deserved a lot more from the season, and to @FisiFan91, @Dan Hawkins and all the AOR staff, for making this place a really good place to race

That's me out for S13, bring on S14 :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1503266515][/DOUBLEPOST]Ffs I spend 6 days writing that and get a faff, cheers @Joseph Baigent ;)

Last edited: