XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
How many drivers move up a division at the end of the season?
It doesn't work like that. But we use drivers results from this season to make a better judgement on what league to place them in next season. But as we are moving onto the next game next season everyone pace will be unknown.

Reactions: Shnarf76lfc

Shnarf76lfc

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2018
It doesn't work like that. But we use drivers results from this season to make a better judgement on what league to place them in next season. But as we are moving onto the next game next season everyone pace will be unknown.
Oh yes I forgot about the new game .

Cheers mate

Reactions: Germo

Firegab88

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2020
I'm probably going to lose points in the championship this Sunday because I'm only going to be able to practice this Sunday

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
I'm probably going to lose points in the championship this Sunday because I'm only going to be able to practice this Sunday
The only practice I ever usually get is 10/15 mins before a race bud. I’d love to know how quick I could be with proper practice

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
AL2 ANNOUNCEMENT

Firegab88 and EVS SpaceX have agreed to move up into Assist League 1 to accommodate for new drivers entering Assist League 2.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome @code tommzyy (Gamertag - code tommzyy), @BuCek (Gamertag - KubaProGaming) and @Mike71000 (Gamertag - michaellouis200) to Assist League 2. You're coordinator will me @Germo. Before you get started you need to chose a car and number, the cars and numbers that are taken are at the top of this thread. Also the host for the races is @Tonyusher (Gamertag - SV TONY44). He will be sending out the invites to the races. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me, good luck :)

code tommzyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 11, 2019
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome @code tommzyy (Gamertag - code tommzyy), @BuCek (Gamertag - KubaProGaming) and @Mike71000 (Gamertag - michaellouis200) to Assist League 2. You're coordinator will me @Germo. Before you get started you need to chose a car and number, the cars and numbers that are taken are at the top of this thread. Also the host for the races is @Tonyusher (Gamertag - SV TONY44). He will be sending out the invites to the races. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me, good luck :)
racing point #30 thanks

• Informative

Mike71000

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 23, 2020
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

I shall take Willams and my number is 6

• Informative