XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

BuCek

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2020
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome @code tommzyy (Gamertag - code tommzyy), @BuCek (Gamertag - KubaProGaming) and @Mike71000 (Gamertag - michaellouis200) to Assist League 2. You're coordinator will me @Germo. Before you get started you need to chose a car and number, the cars and numbers that are taken are at the top of this thread. Also the host for the races is @Tonyusher (Gamertag - SV TONY44). He will be sending out the invites to the races. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me, good luck :)
Thanks, Williams #88

• Informative
Reactions: Germo

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
@Mike71000 sorry mate by bad but you can't have number 18 becasue that is taken by a real life F1 driver could you select another.

BIG JEPP

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2020
That’s crazy because I’ve been sitting at my rig waiting for the invite and nothing came through

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
GG lads...robbed on the safety car restart....just would bloody accelerate.
When it says safety car in this lap you need to slow right down bud. Cus we was put on a limiter. You have to become the safety car and control the pace of the rest of us effectively that’s why you couldn’t accelerate but for some reason I just got a much better run when we were allowed to accelerate

Shnarf76lfc

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2018
When it says safety car in this lap you need to slow right down bud. Cus we was put on a limiter. You have to become the safety car and control the pace of the rest of us effectively that’s why you couldn’t accelerate but for some reason I just got a much better run when we were allowed to accelerate
Oh ok, cheers mate

sesh

Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2020
crazy race, smallhorizon stabs at my back with full speed during SC .. 3 times I had to change the wing .. gentlemen, I should drive more carefully please 3 times SC and 2 times vsc if I counted it a lot for 1 race