XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
crazy race, smallhorizon stabs at my back with full speed during SC .. 3 times I had to change the wing .. gentlemen, I should drive more carefully please 3 times SC and 2 times vsc if I counted it a lot for 1 race
Did you like my overtake on you?

knightrider9972

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 18, 2020
If I am not wrong and pls someone confirm I believe @Jappake was in AI most of the race. Or atleast during all of safety car . Not sure when he finished. Someone pls confirm

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
If I am not wrong and pls someone confirm I believe @Jappake was in AI most of the race. Or atleast during all of safety car . Not sure when he finished. Someone pls confirm
If anybody's got any evidence of him crossing the finish line while ghosted I'l be able to move him to the last of the finishers

Mike71000

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 23, 2020
It was a bloody intense race for my first time, was epic! looking forward to the next round where hopefully i wont bottle it.

Reactions: SVrandsy1

Communistloli56

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2019
I am so mad at my self for crashing out on the last lap for my first points finish of the season. To add salt to the wound my 100% career screwed me over with my finishing position.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
I am so mad at my self for crashing out on the last lap for my first points finish of the season. To add salt to the wound my 100% career screwed me over with my finishing position.
It’s good that you told me that mate because if you complete 90% of the race (which you did) you are still classed as a classified finisher do you’ll not be down as a DNF. I’ll change that when I get the chance