XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

knightrider9972

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 18, 2020
I was allowed to mate. I wondered the same before joining and the admins said it was fine. Right now I am no where near to challenge the top guns over there am just trying to get better every race

Reactions: SVrandsy1

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Oh n btw I reside in canada so the timings works for me as well
Ok that’s fine if you’ve had it cleared by them I was just wondering. Not intentionally trying to get you kicked out of either or both leagues for it I was just curious to know :)

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
It's fine mate. He has a strong enough connection to meet the ms requirement for the European leagues and the American league.
Ok it wasn’t his connection I was worried about just the fact he was in 2 different tiers of the same league but if already cleared with higher people then I’m not fussed

• Funny
Reactions: Germo

Tonyusher

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Can I just ask EVERYONE to wait for me to ready up when we go into the race on Sunday please as some of us like to got to the toilet and make sure that their comfortable for a hour long race (ish) and want to get a bottle of water to have a quick sip of while in the race. And not go straight into the race within 2 seconds of loading in

knightrider9972

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 18, 2020
Practice lobby will be up in an hr. Anyone interested can join in using my I’d or ping me I’ll send an invite

Mike71000

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 23, 2020
That race was almost undriveable for me, I kept on ghosting through people and darting between people and in the end someone caught my rear wheel and that was it. Incredibly good workout whilst I’m stuck inside I will say that!

Tonyusher

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
That race was almost undriveable for me, I kept on ghosting through people and darting between people and in the end someone caught my rear wheel and that was it. Incredibly good workout whilst I’m stuck inside I will say that!
Could be worse I was leading the fucking race and killed myself

code tommzyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 11, 2019
way too many crashes and safety cars. and also idk if it was me but a few people had quite bad connection issues so i was nervous about overtaking and being behind under the safety car - i got so many stop go's from the sc and i cant appeal any of them becuase i served them all under the sc??