XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

DON CNEQ

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2020
Thanks for a nice fight despite one incident with McLaren (it was my fault) it was a really nice fight until the end of the race. In general, what happened there at the last SC we ride quietly with @TRL Dodger and suddenly the whole stake breaks down and loses 30 seconds

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for a nice fight despite one incident with McLaren (it was my fault) it was a really nice fight until the end of the race. In general, what happened there at the last SC we ride quietly with @TRL Dodger and suddenly the whole stake breaks down and loses 30 seconds
Yeh I had the other McLaren squeeze me into the grass or else I would have been with you 2 fighting for the win

AMS Dodger

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 24, 2019
Yeah was a good fight real shame about the incident , look forward to the next battle on Sunday

Reactions: SVrandsy1

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome @AMS Fanta (Gamertag - AMS Fanta) to Assist League 2 who will be in the Ferrari. You're coordinator will me @Germo. Before you get started you need to chose number for your car, the numbers that are taken are at the top of this thread. Also the host for the races is @Tonyusher (Gamertag - SV TONY44). He will be sending out the invites to the races. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me, good luck :)

Reactions: AMS Fanta

sesh

Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2020
unfortunately I took too much risk attacking you @SVrandsy1 , but I knew that I had higher speed on a straight line, unfortunately I landed in the band

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
unfortunately I took too much risk attacking you @SVrandsy1 , but I knew that I had higher speed on a straight line, unfortunately I landed in the band
It was a good enough move to go for as I had damage but you just kept coming across the front of my car and clipped my wing which sent you off

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Be looking forward to hopefully a better race and battle you in the US
Yeh hopefully. Belgium is probably my weakest track on the calendar I don’t even practice it cus I hate doing it. I’ve set a 1.44.6 in tt and can’t get anywhere near it again in tt anymore so god knows how I got it. Don’t understand why you cut the chicane when you was on your out lap though as had plenty of time to get round for your lap. I would have let you through as I knew you was gonna get pole on the softs

AMS Dodger

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 24, 2019
Yeh hopefully. Belgium is probably my weakest track on the calendar I don’t even practice it cus I hate doing it. I’ve set a 1.44.6 in tt and can’t get anywhere near it again in tt anymore so god knows how I got it. Don’t understand why you cut the chicane when you was on your out lap though as had plenty of time to get round for your lap. I would have let you through as I knew you was gonna get pole on the softs
I just thought I was gonna run out of time that’s the only reason I did it , I mean didn’t gain me any advantage or give anyone a disadvantage so there’s not really anything wrong with it in my eyes

SVrandsy1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
I just thought I was gonna run out of time that’s the only reason I did it , I mean didn’t gain me any advantage or give anyone a disadvantage so there’s not really anything wrong with it in my eyes
You not read the AOR rules then?

● In qualifying, it is not permitted to cut or miss sections of track at any time, including on in-laps and out-laps. Doing so to gain an advantage or to save time will be penalised.

AMS Dodger

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 24, 2019
You not read the AOR rules then?

● In qualifying, it is not permitted to cut or miss sections of track at any time, including on in-laps and out-laps. Doing so to gain an advantage or to save time will be penalised.
Yeah I have read them but that was a while ago and I’ve seen plenty of people do this over time and not get penalised so bit unfair for me , but as I’m title leader I see you are doing anything to try and make it harder for me , so I’ll be making sure anything even slightly questionable from you is brought to the stewards, if you’d done this btw I wouldn’t have brought it forward so yeah don’t expect me to be as lenient towards you now