XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 3 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Twyst3r

Formula Karter
Mar 26, 2018
@TruckGameBernie
the championship is over for me! I work and am on vacation for the last 3 races. good end of the championship to all and we will see on f1 2018 for the next season ...

Reactions: Bernie

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Hello everyone, I’m looking forward to racing with you all :)
Hey mate, in the assist 3 thread go to the car selection, see what cars are free and pick one for me. (please @ me to make it easier!)

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Gotten is gonna win. Pace is AL2 level and not even a spin can stop him

RicciardoFan3

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 6, 2018
I’ve missed the race because I was watching the race, thought the calendar would have been scheduled accordingly. Oh well I’ll see you all next week

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I think if gotten doesnt crash or get blown up in usa, thats when ill say "its over". I had one job and thats finish 2nd to go for it in usa. I failed. Next target is finish ahead of bernie in the standings. Meg, you can get promoted, im too slow for AL2 at this point

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
I think if gotten doesnt crash or get blown up in usa, thats when ill say "its over". I had one job and thats finish 2nd to go for it in usa. I failed. Next target is finish ahead of bernie in the standings. Meg, you can get promoted, im too slow for AL2 at this point
Let’s say I win USA and you come 2nd it goes down to the last race in Brazil then anything can happen Japan is my best track USA is hard for me with setup so don’t panic you’re only 10 behind me now I think

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
And I don’t think you have to move up anyway it will depend on track times and don’t forget it’s gonna be on a new game so everyone will start fresh....I am thinking I should go no assists anyway so I can get faster so I might not be here next season anyway as it’s new game and I did say I was turning them off

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
Well people thats the season done, it's been a pleasure racing with you all and hope to race/see you all on F1 2018