XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 2017 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 15 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 2017 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 15

AOR Bottas

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 2, 2018
● Gamertag: lrl bottas
● Nationality: British
● Assists used: RL
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? YES
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes
● Are you commited to a full season? Yes

● Speedtest result: [Test your connection

● Did you take part in Season 14? [Yes

Attachments

TyTEI

Pro Karter
Nov 5, 2016
I was wondering when I will be able to find out if I made it into season 15. I am not asking for a specific time, I was just curious.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I was wondering when I will be able to find out if I made it into season 15. I am not asking for a specific time, I was just curious.
You’ll find out tomorrow evening. :)

MurphysLawl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 18, 2017
I know the deadline has passed but I was taking a break from league racing in general and had to deal with some personal issues like working on my future in life, so I totally forgot about signing up.

So, with that, I apologize for applying late for this but I figured I send it anyway.

● Gamertag: Murphys Laaawl
● Nationality: United States
● Assists used: None
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? YES
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues you will have to race with no assists? YES
● Are you commited to a full season? Yes

● Speedtest and Time Trials: (will be done today and provided below. As a reference, please look at my Speedtest and time trial results from last season. Again, this is only reference!)

● Did you take part in Season 14? YES, in F7

Of course I’ll update this post as the day progresses, and I’ll reply separately when it’s completed.

Once again, my apologies for being late to the party on this. If I can get to race this season, I’ll be over the moon.

Attachments

Last edited: