We need the ping for the speedtest.Gamertag: Dragon pro 200
Assist ussed: none
Have you read and understood the AOR rules: yes
Do you accept if you are fast enough to be placed in the top two leagues you will have to run no assits: yes
Are you committed to complete a whole season: only miss 2 races but yes
Did you take part in season 14: no
View attachment 47379
•Gamertag - TSRL FATBOY 54AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15
XB1 - Main Sign-Up Thread
This is the sign-up thread for Season 15 of the Main AOR F1 Leagues on the Xbox One platform, sponsored by Hype Energy Drinks.
CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS:
Season 15 is now underway! Most of the leagues are currently full, but sign-ups may be opened at times during the season, at which point you may still sign up and submit your time trials. However, bear in mind that you will only be placed in a league (either as a main driver or reserve) if there are spaces available in an appropriate league at the time you sign up. If there are not, you will be placed on a waiting list until such spaces open.
PS: Please only sign up if you intend to race regularly and stay in the league until the end of the season.
Welcome to Season 15 of the AOR F1 Leagues! After 14 successful seasons on the Codemasters F1 games, and coming off the back of the biggest ever season of league racing on AOR, we are heading into our second season on the F1 2017 game - this time, sponsored by Hype Energy!
AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following proper racing rules, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. We have built a reputation for providing clean, fair and competitive league racing, and we will do our best to ensure that this continues in the best possible way. But remember, in order to achieve this, we depend on you as a driver to respect the rules and drive in a professional and fair manner!
It doesn't matter how fast and experienced you are - with our tiered league structure we welcome drivers of all skill levels to join the fun. All we require is that you are committed and that you've got the mindset of clean racing. Our top leagues will challenge the fastest drivers on the game with no assists allowed, while drivers with little experience can choose to sign up to the assist tier where Traction Control and ABS is allowed - while everyone in between will be placed in competitive leagues that seem to suit their pace.
If you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues, you will have to race with no assists. Drivers who get placed in lower leagues are allowed to use the auto gears and racing line assists if necessary (however we urge everyone to take on the challenge of no assists as early as possible!). And if you feel that you are dependant on using Traction Control or ABS in order to race, you should sign up to the Assist leagues.
We will also have separate leagues for the Oceania region, and also the F2 Sprint Leagues running with a different format on Saturdays. The social race section can be used to organise your own one-off races or join races organised by our members.
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 25th March
● Sign-up & time trial closes: 6th April
● Evaluation race period(s): 31st March-1st April & 7th-8th April
● Driver placement announcement: 9th April
● Car selection begins: 9th April
● Season begins: 15th April
● Season ends: 5th August
General League Information:
● League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues. There is also some tiering based on assists. More detailed info on how the leagues are set up can be found in the info thread.
● Race format: Each race event features a 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% distance race.
● Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in an appropriate league based on their time trial times, their performances in the previous league season (for drivers who raced in Season 14) and their performances in the mandatory evaluation race (for new drivers).
● Race day: Sundays
● Start time: 8:00pm (UK time)
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
It is vitally important that you read and understand the full content of the threads listed above. By signing up to our leagues, you agree to abide by all of our rules, and we expect all drivers to be aware of these before entering.
Our racing rules are in place to help us enforce clean and fair racing in the leagues. As an AOR driver, it is required that you do your very best to race within these rules at all times. In short, this means no contact and no corner cutting. We also expect you to behave maturely and respectfully in the race lobby and on the forums.
You should only sign up to the leagues if
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you are able to race regularly on the set race day (Sunday nights).
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
In signing up, you confirm that you have read the content of the League Rules and League Information threads, and that you accept the rules and regulations specified.
You need to complete all of the relevant steps below in order to be granted a place in the leagues.
STEP 1 - Sign Up (All Drivers):
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
● Gamertag: [Enter your Xbox Live Gamertag here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Assists used: [Enter any assist that you are dependant on using]*
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes/No]
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes/No]
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes/No]
● Did you take part in Season 14? [Yes/No]
● Speedtest result: [Test your connection towards a London-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]
*Note that drivers who are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues will have to race with all assists off. TC and ABS is only available in the Assist League (see separate sign-up thread).
STEP 2 - Time Trial (All drivers):
To help us judge your current pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to set time trial times at 3 specified tracks - Bahrain, Malaysia & Brazil (all dry) - using the Mercedes car (with TC/ABS disabled).
When done, post the screenshots showing your lap times in the Time Trial thread.
STEP 3 - Evaluation Races (New drivers only):
Drivers who did not race in Season 14 will have to take part in one evaluation race before the league placements are announced. These races will be arranged on various dates throughout the sign-up period, and you are required to attend one of them (whichever date suits you best). This works as an additional measure for us to judge your pace, and also to make sure new drivers have had an experience of organised online racing before jumping into the league.
Evaluation races will be arranged across two weekends: 31st March-1st April & 7th-8th April. You can find all the necessary information in this thread.
When done, post your race information in the evaluation race thread, following the template in the first post.
If you have any questions about the sign-up process or the leagues in general, feel free to send a message to a member of the F1 Team or put a post in the Main Discussion Thread.
Drivers who have signed up to Season 15 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups:
● @Username [Gamertag] - Nationality - Assists - Ping
● @Taz [EVR Taz] - British - RL - 13ms
● @Briggsy [Briggsy23 x] - British - RL - 29ms
● @Jamie183 [Jamie183] - British - None - 16ms
● @VRT Callum [Cal93F1] - British - None - 22ms
● @ESR Stone [CRL Rosberg] - Irish - None - 23ms
● @Joseph Baigent [frobojobo3131] - British - RL - 15ms
● @Itzz Oli [VSR Smithson] - British - None - 14ms
● @NLR Evo [NLR Evo] - German - None - 30ms
● @Proulx2001 [Proulx2001] - Irish - None - 56ms
● @samrockall [tR ExtremeZz] - British - None - 21ms
● @Schilling [Schilling02] - German - RL - 26ms
● @DannyM7 [II DannyM7 II] - British - None - 15ms
● @The DutchMan43 [The DutchMan43] - Dutch - None - 14ms
● @Rdasher15 [tR Dasher] - American - RL - 121ms
● @Lilryy [LiL Ry] - British - RL - 14ms
● @Nicolai Kehlet [Kahmundo] - Danish - None - 27ms
● @JackClays [tR Clays] - English - RL - 23ms
● @Rcfly3r1 [VRT Pearce] - British - RL - 14ms
● @Picklessv2 [tR Pickless] - British - RL - 9ms
● @BosslyGaming [tR Bossly] - British - RL - 10ms
● @II OASIS I [II OASIS I] - English - None - 15ms
● @Im_an_eagle [im an eagle69] - British - RL - 37ms
● @TOR Leopard [TOR Leopard] - German - None - 12ms
● @Chris Leather [GlaringChristof] - English - RL - 13ms
● @Fredster332 [EVR Fredster332] - English - RL - 26ms
● @atomik_ [JRT Atomik] - British - None - 24ms
● @Bayfield22 [MrDestroyer2000] - English - RL - 6ms
● @TheGiant19 [TheGiant197] - British - RL - 19ms
● @Moorso [WOR Moorso 25] - Northern Irish - None - 18ms
● @Amazed oT [ESR Amazed] - Scottish - None - 18ms
● @CasPjer [CasPjer] - Dutch - RL - 21ms
● @Kezimodo [Kezimodo] - British - RL - 24ms
● @Connor Brown [WOR CBro47] - Swedish - RL - 20ms
● @AOR Charlie [AOR Charlie] - British - RL - 10ms
● @Boring Shut It [Boring Shut It] - British - None - 16ms
● @t3hmightymidg3t [AOR Midg3t] - Scottish - RL - 19ms
● @kimmylarsson [DRAWMASTER99] - Swedish - None - 30ms - TBC
● @Ixfrantiquexi [ATA FranTiQue] - British - RL - 7ms
● @BRL Joao Pedro [BRL Joao Pedro] - Brazilian - None - 201ms (Over Limit)
● @Cryo Lockdown [Cryo Lockdown] - Dutch - None - 21ms
● @LKay91 [LKay91] - French - None - 49ms
● @nemura [nemura] - Lithuanian - RL - 46ms
● @SolidOOFT [SolidOOFT] - British - None - 8ms
● @Joeske86 [Joeske86] - Dutch - RL & AG - 17ms
● @D King [TnX King] - British - None - TBC
● @Jack [CRL Hamilton] - British - None - 18ms
● @IS Gohan [IS Gohan] - French - RL - 18ms
● @StubbornGymnast [StubbornGymnast] - Dutch - None - TBC
● @AOR Bottas [IRL Bottas] - British - RL - TBC
● @melvynlennard [LCR Apex] - British - RL - 30ms
● @Hayden_430 [IxI H4YDEn IxI] - British - None - 12ms
● @V vizualize V [v vizualize v] - Belgian - RL - 21ms
● @PelzeriF1 [PelzeriHD] - Finnish - RL - 58ms
● @FinnishPlayer16 [FinnishPlayer16] - Finnish - None - 62ms
● @ValiFusilli [ValiFusilli] - Dutch - RL - 20ms
● @BENJP12 [BENJP12] - British - RL - 28ms
● @DUTCH POWER 97 [DUTCH POWER 97] - Dutch - None - 23ms
● @OveratedLama [OveratedLama] - British - RL - 18ms
● @OMG its Jo [OMG its Jo] - British - None - 18ms
● @Kjgamer3 [Kjgamer3] - British - None - 27ms
● @Adamlee-23 [AdaaamLeee x] - British - RL - 10ms
● @Bailey [ESR VERSTAPPEN] - British - RL - 18ms
● @WOR Peanut [WOR Peanut 07] - British - None - 30ms
● @Jack T [jackrt2004] - British - RL - 42ms
● @TeakQuickshare [TeakQuickshare] - Danish - RL - 26ms
● @RT93 Klaus [RT93 Klaus] - French - RL - 20ms
● @RT93 Ice [RT93 Ice] - French - None - 43ms
● @Jack Carr Riley [riley boys10] - British - RL - 18ms
● @Iggie smith [ExpertAlmond696] - British - None - TBC
● @RT93 Axou86 [RT93 Axou86] - French - RL - 36ms
● @Meks Unseen [Meks Unseen] - British - RL - 9ms
● @Bwumsen [Bwumsen] - Dutch - AG & RL - 17ms
● @EditedFaun3698 [EditedFaun36459] - British - RL - 8ms
● @Jack_Mcauley [The Jackster21] - British - RL - 20ms
● @o Coxon o [o Coxon o] - British - RL - 21ms
● @mightydylan3224 [mightydylan3224] - British - RL - 24ms?
● @Jolllyy [Jolllyy] - British - RL - 20ms
● @Cinnamon Rage [Cinnamon Rage] - Scottish - RL - 21ms
● @LCKjaw [LCKJaw] - Italian - None - 22ms
● @SamF1LFC [Sam F1LFC] - British - None - 15ms
● @Taylor Reynolds [EVR Reynolds] - British - None - 10ms
● @TyTEI [TyTEI] - American - AG, RL - 115ms
● @Kempster [Rev Kempster] - English - None - 18ms
● @Harvey Mills [ESR MILLS] - British - None - TBC
● @SimplyAPanda [Jack Hopwood] - American - None - 20ms
● @K04 [Krish3004] - English - RL - 17ms
● @Hockeyhead019 [DevineOne19] - American - RL - 106ms
● @AOR Sjeeker [dutchxschaker] - Dutch - None - 14ms
● @LC SPEED DEMON [LC SPEED DEMON] - English - None - 9ms
● @ImACh3f [ImACh3f] - British - None - 88ms
● @Suphrize Meh [Suphrize Meh] - Welsh - None - 10ms
● @UndercutF1 [FluffyPillow12] - British - None - 9ms
● @CRT [tR Malta] - Maltese - RL - 13ms
● @ACIDRAPT0R01 [AcidRAPTOR01] - British - None - 49ms
● @MVPZero33 [MVPZero33] - Dutch - None - 20ms
● @Team Vodka Shot [Team Vodka Shot] - Dutch - None - 17ms
● @Joseph Love [JJLOVE2003] - British - RL - 16ms
● @LBrown97 [P1R BROWN] - British - None - 6ms
● @XRL Boberts [LSEM Boberts] - British - None - 46ms
● @Joshua Germany [Vx G3RMO xV] - British - AG & RL - 10ms
● @Pinecone [WOR Pinecone 23] - British - RL - 13ms
● @Aidan Holland [WOR APEX 97] - British - None - 49ms
● @BPRL Goblin [BPRL Goblin] - Puerto Rican - RL - TBC
Note that this sign-up list is not fully up-to-date, but don't worry, everyone who has signed up correctly will still be included.
You referring to braking assist here mate? Braking assist is not allowed in AOR. Also, I believe your speedtest is towards a canadian server correct? If so it needs to be towards a UK (London) server.● Gamertag: Hubley x13
● Nationality: Canadian
● Assists used: Low brake
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you take part in Season 14? No
● Speedtest result: