XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 2017 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 15 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 2017 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubley x13

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2018
You referring to braking assist here mate? Braking assist is not allowed in AOR. Also, I believe your speedtest is towards a canadian server correct? If so it needs to be towards a UK (London) server.
Yeah I currently use the assist but I can turn it off no problem and I don’t know how to do the uk server

Hubley x13

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2018
● Gamertag: Hubley x13
● Nationality: Canadian
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 14? No
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Hubley x13

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2018
Updated my sign up template for you, let me know if I need to fix anything else
● Gamertag: Hubley x13
● Nationality: Canadian
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

prodiver

Junior Karter
Jun 30, 2018
● Gamertag: prodiver46
● Nationality: Maltese
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in the top 2 leagues you will have to race with no assists?
Yes
● Speedtest result:
1530396985788.png

Peeks7

Junior Karter
Jul 4, 2018
● Gamertag: Harveyp7
● Nationality: English
Assists used: Auto Gearbox and Racing line Corner only

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.