XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 2018 Leagues - Driver Placements - Season 16 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 2018 Leagues - Driver Placements - Season 16

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16
XB1 - Initial Driver Placements

View attachment 63080

Below you can find an overview of the league tiers and driver placements for Season 16 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on the XB1 platform!

For this season we have had a record breaking number of sign-ups on the XB1 side of AOR, with around 225 drivers signed up overall! The increased numbers has obviously increased stress on the whole Xbox team, so I'd like to thank my co-runner, @Jamie183, and the other XB1 F1 coordinators for their amazing work with that! In the end, we have ended up with a total of 8 main leagues, plus 3 assist leagues - 11 leagues overall on the XB1 platform! I am also pleased to say that the F1, F2 and F3 leagues will have a live broadcast on the official AOR YouTube channel for this season!

The amount of no assist tiers is also changing. F1 through to F4 will now be no assists, and F5 to F8 will be line and auto gears allowed. This change does not affect the assist leagues.

When deciding where each driver should be placed, we have considered multiple factors: the driver's Time Trial times submitted as part of the sign-up process, the driver's league performances in Season 15 (for returning drivers), the driver's evaluation race performance (for new drivers), and in some cases general knowledge about the driver's ability. Drivers who failed to submit both time trial, have not been included in the placements. Drivers who only completed the time trial have been placed as reserves (or possibly a full time driver depending on numbers in their tiers).

The competition for places has as usual been very close, and as you can imagine, it's impossible for us to make 100% perfect placements with this many drivers to consider, and limited information available to us - and with drivers' pace also varying from circuit to circuit, there will surely be some performance overlaps between various leagues. However, we hope that everyone has ended up in a league where they will feel competitive and have a chance at fighting for good positions if they put the effort in!

We will be using the first 5 rounds to re-evaluate our placements, and any changes will likely happen in this period.

League Placements:

Below you can see which league tier each driver has been placed into. Drivers are ordered within each league based on priority in the car selection order (see here for more info).

Each league will have its own forum section where more information about the league - including a dedicated thread for car selection - will be posted shortly.

League forums:
Main Leagues: F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6 / F7 / F8
Assist Leagues: Assist 1 / Assist 2 / Assist 3

Colour key:

Top Tiers:

Middle Tiers:

Assist Tiers:
assist tier.PNG

We hope you are pleased with your placement and that you will enjoy racing in our leagues for this season! Make sure you check out your league forum in the near future for more information about your league, to introduce yourself to your fellow drivers, and to get going with the car selection.

Good luck in the season opener on Sunday, and remember to keep it clean!

Last edited by a moderator:

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
If you have not been placed, please check that you have completed the TT event, and the evaluation races. Also, if you have been asked to change or update TT times, please check this has been done as you will not have been placed if signups were not completed fully.

Reactions: Dave10251

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
I've done my tt and I've done my evaluation race :( I think I've been over looked I cant show you screen shots of my posts

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
If you have not been placed, please check that you have completed the TT event, and the evaluation races. Also, if you have been asked to change or update TT times, please check this has been done as you will not have been placed if signups were not completed fully.
:'( just realized I posted with no pictures :( what can I do to quickly hopefully get placed in somewhere :( please and thank you in advance

Attachments

Dave10251

Pro Karter
May 28, 2017
All I got told was they can’t see my times from the TT thing but I can see what times I did

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I put my tt in the discussion thread. TruckGameBernie says theres a place available. Could i take that
Not right now, no. You still need to sign up, which will open again after Round 1.

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
What was wrong with the times I did them the same way I did them last year