XB1 Main - AOR XB1 F1 2018 Leagues - Evaluation Race #1 (Thursday 4th April) - Season 17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Main AOR XB1 F1 2018 Leagues - Evaluation Race #1 (Thursday 4th April) - Season 17

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
@BosslyGaming

I realised, miliseconds after i hit advance after quali, that I had forgot to screenshot my quali time. However i did press record on game dvr to get at least the quali result screen. Is that ok ?

Race laps are fine, i've got those.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
@BosslyGaming

I realised, miliseconds after i hit advance after quali, that I had forgot to screenshot my quali time. However i did press record on game dvr to get at least the quali result screen. Is that ok ?

Race laps are fine, i've got those.
Yeah that's fine.

Reactions: George

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
ah man, didn't post screenshots.
Fastest lap was 1:47 for me i remember.
Quali lap was 1:45

Lenny De Jong

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Qualifying Position: 11th
Qualifying Time: 1:45.369
Finishing Position: Dont remember LOL i finished the race behind AOR Minx after a short and fair battle
Notes: Quali was a little off my best, made a stupid mistake in the final lap. After a clean start i was involved in a big crash on Eau Rouge, managing traffic after that affected my first stint times. Second and third stints were better i found a little more consistency but i spun once and collected few penalties pushing too hard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.