XB1 Assist - AOR XB1 F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Sign Up Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Assist AOR XB1 F1 2019 Leagues - Assist Sign Up Thread - Season 19

AMS Japake

Formula Karter
Feb 29, 2020
● Gamertag: Jappake
● Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: ABS/TC medium
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Germo

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
Just wondering when do we find out what tier we are in

EVS SpaceX

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 22, 2020
● Gamertag: EVS SpaceX
● Nationality: French
Assists used: automatic gearbox, intermediate anti skating, abs activated
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: no
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): bo
● Speedtest result:

B372A248-D0CC-4AA7-96FA-85696FE31DA3.png

• Informative

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
The pre season sign up process for season 19 has now closed. The sign ups will re open once the season has started.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
The sign up and time trials have now re-opened for any drivers that wish to sign up midway through season

Matthew8887

Pro Karter
Mar 7, 2020
Gamertag: MattyBoi8887
● Nationality: scotland
Assists used: Medium Tc, full racing line, ABS, Automatic Gearbox
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? No
● Speedtest result:

• Informative

Shnarf76lfc

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2018
Gamertag: shnarf76lfc
● Nationality: English
Assists used: abs,TC,rl
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
[Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s):
● Speedtest result:
Screenshot_20200310-160525.png

• Informative

SmallHorizon1

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 15, 2020
My gamertag is SmallHorizon1 my nationality isGBR I have read all the rules for the aor league I want to be in the assist leagues ok the assists I run are breaks off abs on medium traction control racing line full and on 3D auto gears pit assist off era manual I will do all the races of the season this is my first season in AOR and first time registering as well

• Informative

SmallHorizon1

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 15, 2020
My 5 teams I want are Mercedes-AMG Ferrari red bull racing point and mclaren and the 5 numbers I want as well are 6 22 45 66 and 90 what one for these teams and numbers can I have as well please