XB1 Main - AOR XB1 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Main AOR XB1 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Evaluation Race Thread - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19
XB1 - Main Evaluation Race Thread

This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process. This step needs to be done by new and returning (from before S18) drivers. This thread is for drivers signing up to the Main Leagues.

Before registering for an evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1) and posted your time-trial screenshots (step 2).

The evaluation races will be hosted on 6 days from 19th February - 1st March. You only need to participate in one of the races.

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge the league placement for new drivers, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace over a 50% distance race.
● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble, and ensure that all drivers have some experience of organised online racing.
● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your XB1 Gamertag. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

If you for some reason are unable to attend all of these race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Wednesday 19th February
Evaluation Race #2 - Saturday 22nd February
Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 23rd February
Evaluation Race #4 - Wednesday 26th February
Evaluation Race #5 - Saturday 29th February
Evaluation Race #6 - Sunday 1st March

More information about the races can be found within the individual race threads.

Post-race reporting:

After you have finished your race, you will need to make a post in this thread with the following information:

Race Director Images:
On the results screen after the race, enter the "race director" and take screenshots (or make a recording) of your lap times in the race director screen, and upload your pictures here. This will help us get a better overview of your race pace.

Race Report:
Qualifying Position:
Qualifying Time:
Finishing Position:
Other notes: [Add anything of note that may have affected your lap times during the race, such as incidents, mistakes, penalties, lengthy battles, etc.]

Practical info regarding screenshots:

How to take a screenshot:
PS4: Press and hold down the 'SHARE' button until a notification pops up. Alternatively, press the 'SHARE' button and then press 'TRIANGLE' to save a screenshot.
XB1: Press the home button and then Y.
PC: Press F12 (unless you changed that hotkey in your Steam settings).

How to add a screenshot to your post:
You can upload images directly to your post as an attachment by clicking the "ATTACH FILES" button underneath the text box, and then selecting the images from the folder on your computer. Alternatively, you can upload your image to an external image hosting site (such as imgur, dropbox, google drive etc) and add the URL using the "Insert image" button above the text box, and then using the "By URL" option.

Example Screenshots:

Last edited:

Marius91

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2020
Gamertag: [ohSlow]
● Nationality: [French]
Assists used: [corner line]*
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes]
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s):
● Speedtest result:
[ View attachment 103393 ]

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Gamertag: [ohSlow]
● Nationality: [French]
Assists used: [corner line]*
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes]
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s):
● Speedtest result:
[ View attachment 103393 ]
If you want to sign up for Season 19 you will need to post your sign up information through this link

Marius91

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2020
If you want to sign up for Season 19 you will need to post your sign up information through this link
yes, thanks

• Informative
Reactions: Germo

Futilesmile7565

Junior Karter
Apr 13, 2018
Qualifying position - P1
Qualifying time - 1:31.530 (4 tenths to be found)
Finishing position - P4
Other notes - pushed off track after making my stop, wheel issues at the same time causing me to lose around 10 seconds, last few laps backed off.
save_6.png
save_7.png

OwenCR7

Pro Karter
Feb 6, 2020
Bonjour,
Qualification : 8 eme (qualif raté 3 temps annulé sur 4 avec 7 dixieme de mieux)
Temps de qualification: 1.33.218
Position à l'arrivée: 9 eme (aucune pénalité, meilleur tour: 1.35.323 soft)
autre : Gros crash tour 1 à cause de SheepFudger7555 qui me dit que "ce n'est pas sa faute" mdr la video est explicite (je n'arrive pas à mettre la video mais elle est dispo sur mon flux d'activité). Grosses erreurs tour 7 et 8 (pneu mort).

Attachments

Reactions: Marius91

Pietromatto

Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2019
Race Report: 23rd Feb - Ferrari
Qualifying Position: 2nd
Qualifying Time: 1:31.681
Finishing Position: 1st
Notes:
Something to find in Quali
Probably I pitted way too early and in the end my tyres were gone.
I guess I have still something in the tank

Race Report: 1st March - Toro Rosso
Qualy P4
Quali 1.31.4
Finishing position 3rd
Notes
could have slightly better
I battled with slower guys from lap one to lap 12ish. Then I had clean air.

I my pace is improved, even though I had more corner cuts

Attachments

Last edited:

Marius91

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2020
Race Report: 23rd Feb
Qualifying Position: P11
Qualifying Time: 1.34.566 (medium tyres)
Finishing Position: 6th
share-external.png

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Race Report: 26th March
Qualifying Position: 6th / out 7
Qualifying Time: 1:33.885
Finishing Position: 5th
Other Notes Qualifying lap wasn’t great still had allot of time in that, race was shorter as the lobby was set to dynamic instead of clear, then it rained half way through the race.

Attachments

Last edited:

George Roke

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Race Report: 26th Feb
Qualifying Position: 4th out of 7
Qualifying Time: 1:33.182
Finishing Position: 4th out of 7
Other notes: Qualifying lap was ok but could have been better. Race was shorter due to the weather

Attachments

TR Rosezy

Pro Karter
Jul 2, 2018
Qualifying Time: 1:31.841
Qualifying Position: P5
Finishing Position: P3
Went for a **** at the start of qualifying so only got two runs in, spun the first lap, so for the second one I played it safe just in order to get a lap on the board.
In the race i made an ok start, was up to second by lap 6, did an overcut on Pietromatto by pitting two laps later. Broke DRS, but then locked the rear end on lap 22, spun and lost 7 seconds putting me down to second, in the last 5 laps I caught by about three and a half seconds but had a lot of pens as I had no confidence on the rears
1582982114161.png

1582982143093.png

1582982182077.png

IS Daigoro

Formula Karter
Aug 21, 2017
Quali time : 1:32.190
Grid start : P1
Race finish : P1
Not an optimal lap in qualy but enough to get pole, for 0,2 to 2nd place.
A normal race, initialy wanted to do S M but I saw my racepace with Mediums and decided to ad another stint in Softs to be better at the end of the race. I finish P1 with 6s ahead the 2nd who had 12s penalty (I had 3).
F1® 2019 (30).png
F1® 2019 (29).png
F1® 2019 (28).png

I made this race with Race Line I'll use for regular session.

Attachments

Last edited:

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 5, 2019
I did the race 2 times and something happened with the screen shots! There were hosting problems people were disconnecting but there cars where there.
i hope you guys can use this! I raced the last 3 seasons Xbox f6 last one!
let me know!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.