XB1 Main - AOR XB1 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Main AOR XB1 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18

George Cullinan

Junior Karter
Apr 16, 2019
● Gamertag: George Cullinan
● Nationality: British
Assists used: none
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8502168300.png
(I know it's late but this is just in case there are any spots that need to be filled + I would like to have my pace evaluated)

BarryTRCTurner

AOR XB1 Radical SR3 RS Champion
Dec 9, 2018
Gamertag: B4RRY 23
● Nationality: British
Assists used: line only
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes

5645EBBA-50F6-49FF-8069-615C08FC6644.png

So I raced last season and I was in f6 I noticed that some of the guys are in f5 but I finished 8th last season so f6 is probably the best spot for me still

Reactions: maxen

Docilediamond5

Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2019
● Gamertag: Docilediamond5
Nationality: English
Assists : RL and gears
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? No]

Attachments

Jambo

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2014
● Gamertag:
x Jambo x
● Nationality:
English
Assists used:
Racing Line
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists?
Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Yes
Did you take part in Season 17?
No
● Speedtest result:

DICER46

Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2019
● Gamertag: [DICER 4Y]
● Nationality: [England ]
Assists used: [Gearbox and Corner RL*
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? [No]
● Spee
dtest result:

Alper_BAL

Junior Karter
Sep 19, 2018
● Gamertag: AlperBal1
● Nationality: Türkiye
Assists used: No Asist
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Speedtest result:
[Test your connection towards a London, UK-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here] https://www.speedtest.net/result/8533795143.png

PaperStream

Junior Karter
Aug 26, 2019
● Gamertag: PaperStream
● Nationality: American
Assists used: None

Attachments

FORMULA1FAN71

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2019
● Gamertag: FORMULA1FAN71
● Nationality: American, United States of America
Assists used: Corner Racing line 2d
● Speedtest result:

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, I'd like to sign-up for the Xbox F1 leagues.
I come from the PC F2 league but left because of game crashes and huge framedrops.
I know from previous experience on Xbox that console doesn't have these issues, at least far less extremely.

Gamertag: Julien I EO31 (I = i)
● Nationality: Dutch
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes
● Speedtest result:

TDR GBO91

Junior Karter
Sep 9, 2019
● Gamertag: TDR GBO91
● Nationality: Italian
● Speedtest result:

GrumpierLion221

Junior Karter
Mar 26, 2016
● Gamertag: Grumpierlion221
● Nationality: Dutch
● Assists used: racing line (corners only)
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result: see attachment

Attachments