XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 League - Car Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 League - Car Selection Thread

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
So it doesn't matter if he's late, just because he raced in S11.
Not looking to get his pick taken away from him, but there seems to be no consistency in your decisions.
Do believe that the misunderstanding came when his name was highlighted orange which gave him priority (which happened as a reflex than anything else).

With that said going back through the sign up threads you are right and therefor should @LuckyDog2000 be moved down the picking order @Ycoms.

Mistakes does happen sometimes but when they are spotted I will try to rectify them. My apologies Jack, right is right.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Can I reset this whole thing again then and people can make the picks again? Because this is screwing over pretty much everything. @The Genius

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
Do believe that the misunderstanding came when his name was highlighted orange which gave him priority (which happened as a reflex than anything else).

With that said going back through the sign up threads you are right and therefor should @LuckyDog2000 be moved down the picking order @Ycoms.

Mistakes does happen sometimes but when they are spotted I will try to rectify them. My apologies Jack, right is right.
Bruh. We gonna have to reset the full selection considering he was 2nd pick and everything gets messed up then?

JACK 575

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 29, 2014

Up to you M8. Not what I wanted, but you're the boss and genius.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Can I reset this whole thing again then and people can make the picks again? Because this is screwing over pretty much everything. @The Genius
That would be case yes. That would be the fairest.

Reactions: Ycoms

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Because people had to make changes from their car pick because their picks got taken in the first place. Now one person gets moved down, that could change these picks completely, same goes to Jack's pick that might change and some people also posted only 1 pick because they knew they got the next pick. It is the easiest for me that we restart this whole process, otherwise I'd need to ask many people if they want to keep their pick and even then they maybe need to make adjustments because of picks taken before them. I hope I explained that reasonable.

JACK 575

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 29, 2014
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and leave the league.

If you still go ahead and repick all the cars @The Genius then so be it.
If you had given me a straight answer a week ago in the private chat I would left then and saved everyone a whole lot of hassle, but you didn't.

Enjoy the season everyone.

Attachments

• Faff
Reactions: George and RBOS_00