XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 League - Main Thread

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Driver Update

@VBR Raikkonen has been removed from the league due to too many uninformed no shows.

RG Matiiz

Pro Karter
Sep 18, 2017
And yet he attended tonight's race....
Jamie messaged me last week that VBR Raikkonen was still racing and that I should invite him. I haven't received a message from @Jamie183 or anyone else that he was removed from the league this week. As I also wasn't tagged on the forum I've simply not seen this. Apologies, but surely someone could have told the host (me) that he got kicked out of the league.

Jamie183

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Jamie messaged me last week that VBR Raikkonen was still racing and that I should invite him. I haven't received a message from @Jamie183 or anyone else that he was removed from the league this week. As I also wasn't tagged on the forum I've simply not seen this. Apologies, but surely someone could have told the host (me) that he got kicked out of the league.
Yeah my bad, I should've tagged or messaged you so hopefully he didn't cause any problems.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Just thought I'd mention that I seem to remember someone talking on Twitter after the previous race about @Kyle Mitchell causing problems due to lag. However, I can't remember who it was that said this, and I never saw any videos or anything of this, so although Kyle is aware that any connection problems affecting other drivers would force us to remove him again given how on the edge his ping was, we can't really take any action based on no evidence or proper explanations.

It's important that if you guys have problems with other drivers, you either raise a stewards enquiry or message a coordinator (@Jamie183 or me) directly (preferably here on the forum) with proper evidence/explanations so that actions can be taken - rather than just complain about things on Twitter like seems to be the usual Xbox way of doing things.

Jamie183

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Driver Update
@Stoo has left the league.