XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 League - Round 11: Hungary - 08/01/17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 League - Round 11: Hungary - 08/01/17

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
Little bit late but ahh well.
I'll put my highlights in the chat later today, not that there were many.

Qualy: ?
Not actually sure where I started... at the end of qualy it said 20th, but I think with Streez and Leo disconnecting it was actually 18th in the end. I got a massive frame rate drop on my lap and therefore just went straight on at turn 4.

Race: P4
I've come to learnt a lot about this season. Keeping your nose clean gains you so many points, as the contact model and the lag issues just cause so many incidents, if you're smart and avoid them, you're in for a good result. I was happy i ended up on a two stop now, even though @Ycoms doesnt believe me I actually couldn't decide ;) I got the most bs stop go penalty from @MikeMarshmallow and @Snowyyy crashing, causing a yellow flag and so an illegal overtake which set me back, but other than that I had a pretty uneventful race. got lucky with @Sonuc T Saltunc lag crashing with Cupid, which put me up into second. I couldn't keeping up with the like of Cupid and @TRL Martin unfortunately so I had to fend off @I Jason97F1 I to hold onto 4th. Very very happy with the result, and I believe it moves me up to P5 in the championship in @TRL Limitless 's absence. Chances of me holding on to that are slim, seeing as I hate Hockenheim on this game, but I'll give it my all! Roll on the next one! #TeamNotFinn

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: TheFlyingFinn08

AndreBCF1997

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2015
Little bit late but ahh well.
I'll put my highlights in the chat later today, not that there were many.

Qualy: ?
Not actually sure where I started... at the end of qualy it said 20th, but I think with Streez and Leo disconnecting it was actually 18th in the end. I got a massive frame rate drop on my lap and therefore just went straight on at turn 4.

Race: P4
I've come to learnt a lot about this season. Keeping your nose clean gains you so many points, as the contact model and the lag issues just cause so many incidents, if you're smart and avoid them, you're in for a good result. I was happy i ended up on a two stop now, even though @Ycoms doesnt believe me I actually couldn't decide ;) I got the most bs stop go penalty from @MikeMarshmallow and @Snowyyy crashing, causing a yellow flag and so an illegal overtake which set me back, but other than that I had a pretty uneventful race. got lucky with @Sonuc T Saltunc lag crashing with Cupid and @TRL Martin and had to fend off @I Jason97F1 I to hold onto 4th. Very very happy with the result, and I believe it moves me up to P5 in the championship in @TRL Limitless 's absence. Chances of me holding on to that are slim, seeing as I hate Hockenheim on this game, but I'll give it my all! Roll on the next one! #TeamNotFinn
I think you're not the only one who hates Hockenheim...

Reactions: AOR Reversal