Mar 4, 2015
Round 12 - German Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th January 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no-shows:
- @Stoo
(- @George)

Last edited:

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
This track is actually aids

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
Note - I am on a wired connection for AOR races now. I used it yesterday in a social and in Thursday in a league race. To what I know, I twitch I little bit but it isn't anything massive. Hope this works anyway

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Note - I am on a wired connection for AOR races now. I used it yesterday in a social and in Thursday in a league race. To what I know, I twitch I little bit but it isn't anything massive. Hope this works anyway
Was god awful in social last night, couldn't drive in a straight line in fear of u lagging backwards and forwards all over the place.

• Agree
Reactions: Seiyariu

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
Was god awful in social last night, couldn't drive in a straight line in fear of u lagging backwards and forwards all over the place.
When were you anywhere near me? Plus, I was arguing over my brother using it last night so I would not be surprised if he ***ed it up again

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
When were you anywhere near me? Plus, I was arguing over my brother using it last night so I would not be surprised if he ***ed it up again
First two to three laps, I started ahead of you so you must've got close to overtake
[DOUBLEPOST=1484413169][/DOUBLEPOST]You were the second manor weren't you?