XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 League - Round 12: Germany - 15/01/17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 League - Round 12: Germany - 15/01/17

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
First two to three laps, I started ahead of you so you must've got close to overtake
[DOUBLEPOST=1484413169][/DOUBLEPOST]You were the second manor weren't you?
Yes, but I got a lag start and was 4th by T2. With a large gap behind when AOR Raikkonen was 5th.

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
My presence at this race that would have been my return after a 1month break will depend on what time I get back to my house. I'm flying back later than I first thought I would and probably won't be back in time to race with enough practice to not be a mobile chicane

• Informative
Reactions: Ycoms

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
Another week goes by and again I'm getting fisted for my internet. I thinks pretty basic now I should leave. And I can already tell that I'm getting looked down apon this time unlike the last. Everyone had nothing but respect for what I did last time (thank you btw) but now it's literally been shoved down my throat that I must go. I'm the only one that can go from 0 lag, to lag the start of a race to lag all the way through a race. I'm going to get the response as drivers perhaps think I was selfish and didn't care about others. Anyone that thinks that might have to go back to the first post I did in Canada where I said I couldn't handle the fact I was ruining others races. I still feel the exact same so I don't see why people should think that I'm different since that post. I'm wasting time being here (said this before) and I'm clearly not going to get through this season without any other lag incident. Sorry to everyone that I may have had a lag incident with. Can't stress it enough. Thank you guys especially @TheFlyingFinn08 who tried so hard to keep me in. Sadly there isn't anything I can try anymore. I've done everything that could have been done. The only thing I haven't done is leave the league altogether. And unfortunately, that's the only available option for me.

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Another week goes by and again I'm getting fisted for my internet. I thinks pretty basic now I should leave. And I can already tell that I'm getting looked down apon this time unlike the last. Everyone had nothing but respect for what I did last time (thank you btw) but now it's literally been shoved down my throat that I must go. I'm the only one that can go from 0 lag, to lag the start of a race to lag all the way through a race. I'm going to get the response as drivers perhaps think I was selfish and didn't care about others. Anyone that thinks that might have to go back to the first post I did in Canada where I said I couldn't handle the fact I was ruining others races. I still feel the exact same so I don't see why people should think that I'm different since that post. I'm wasting time being here (said this before) and I'm clearly not going to get through this season without any other lag incident. Sorry to everyone that I may have had a lag incident with. Can't stress it enough. Thank you guys especially @TheFlyingFinn08 who tried so hard to keep me in. Sadly there isn't anything I can try anymore. I've done everything that could have been done. The only thing I haven't done is leave the league altogether. And unfortunately, that's the only available option for me.
I hope to see you next season mate

• Friendly
Reactions: CRL Rosberg

Seiyariu

AOR XB1 F1 Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
Insanely happy with that result after my recent run of luck. I felt that it was time things went the other way, but the thought of points let alone winning never even crossed my mind after how slow I was on Friday night xD

Shoutout to big man Rees @AOR Reversal who had some insane pace today and had me shaking in my jimmies on the penultimate lap! I just hope you have that sort of pace throughout the rest of the season because you were untouchable!

TRL Limitless

Somehow Still Not AOR F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Being away in France for the whole of last week and jumped on at 7:15 to do a few laps in the dry = Podium

Of course I still got taken out lap one (wouldn't be my normal highlights otherwise) but quite happy with a podium due to not even touching my xbox for a week until 45 mins before the race! With some actual practice my qualifying lap would of been much better and having done zero in the wet, the pace could of been slightly faster! I'll take it though :sneaky:

Reactions: Digsha

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Shame mate. It's obvious that you're very passionate about racing and want to be in the league, so I very much sympathise with your frustrations about your connection, and I don't think anyone should look down on you as it's not like you intentionally press some kind of lag button to cause people problems lol. I think it's the right decision for now though, given how many incidents it has caused this season, which isn't really fair on the other guys on track when it keeps happening. But I really hope that you can find some solution to the issues so that we can see you back in future seasons :) x

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
As I'm sure everyone agrees, you'll be missed. I know I'd love for you to be able to race, the more competitive drivers the better. Any comments made against yourself are simply frustration at the connection and not yourself. We all hope you realise that and we WILL see you in the future when you get a chance to sort it all out ;) ❤

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015

Very happy with my race. Little shame for me personally that I decided to make the worst attempt of getting P11 ever, other than that best race of the season for me pacewhise straight after Bahrain with also some very good battling, I was a little scared by @Finch on one or two occasions, but that was fine.

I can only join Fisi's post, shame that someone has to leave in general because of connection issues which would have been fine on many other racing games. Hopefully though future tells a different story and we might see us again @CRL Rosberg. :)

AndreBCF1997

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2015

Very happy with my race. Little shame for me personally that I decided to make the worst attempt of getting P11 ever, other than that best race of the season for me pacewhise straight after Bahrain with also some very good battling, I was a little scared by @Finch on one or two occasions, but that was fine.

I can only join Fisi's post, shame that someone has to leave in general because of connection issues which would have been fine on many other racing games. Hopefully though future tells a different story and we might see us again @CRL Rosberg. :)
It would be a shame if someone reported you for your pit entry :p

Nah jk of course ;)

Last edited: