Mar 4, 2015
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th February 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

No-shows:

- (@HCR Cupid, race ban)
- @Gio
- @Snowyyy
- @VBR StreeZ

Last edited:

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Hated this track on every f1 game so this is going to be fun :D

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
Can we skip this and move on to Malays... oh I hate Malaysia.. can we move on to Suzuka please ;)

TheFlyingFinn08

4-time AOR XB1 F1 Champion
Aug 23, 2016
Dunno if it was better to put this on here or the Main Thread but just wanted to let you all know that 'Join Game' is now a thing again on the Xbox. So if you do lag out, you can join back by going on someone's profile who is appearing online and join back like we used to do before Russia/Spain!

I'm guessing we'll all appear offline again (?) with only @RaikoGordon24 appearing online so we can join off his profile if we lag out!

Maybe @Ycoms can add onto this if he wishes to and let us know how we'll go about it so that no one outside the league can join through our profiles :)

@Seiyariu @HCR Cupid @TRL Martin @AOR Reversal @TRL Limitless @Leoobot @AndreBCF1997 @MikeMarshmallow @Stoo @Sonuc T Saltunc @LuckyDog2000 @JTabbs527 @George @Jack @Finch @Burnout F1 @Snowyyy

(Please can someone tag Jason, StreeZ and the Reserves to this too as I couldn't find their @ ...)

Last edited:

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Dunno if it was better to put this on here or the Main Thread but just wanted to let you all know that 'Join Game' is now a thing again on the Xbox. So if you do lag out, you can join back by going on someone's profile who is appearing online and join back like we used to do before Russia/Spain!

I'm guessing we'll all appear offline again (?) with only @RaikoGordon24 appearing online so we can join off his profile if we lag out!

Maybe @Ycoms can add onto this if he wishes too and let us know how we'll go about it so that no one outside the league can join through our profiles :)

@Seiyariu @HCR Cupid @TRL Martin @AOR Reversal @TRL Limitless @Leoobot @AndreBCF1997 @MikeMarshmallow @Stoo @Sonuc T Saltunc @LuckyDog2000 @JTabbs527 @George @Jack @Finch @Burnout F1 @Snowyyy

(Please can someone tag Jason, StreeZ and the Reserves to this too as I couldn't find their @ ...)
@I Jason97F1 I @VBR StreeZ

Reactions: TheFlyingFinn08

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015

Maybe @Ycoms can add onto this if he wishes too and let us know how we'll go about it so that no one outside the league can join through our profiles :)

Thanks for the post! :)
And @I Jason97F1 I @VBR StreeZ

TRL Martin

S10 AOR X360 F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
One of few that actually really enjoys this track, love the feeling of the car throughout the lap. Pace is looking competitive which is surprise considering I thought the wheel would be absolutely godlike around here from the Monaco experience. Hope to give Finn a hard time at least and fight for the podium spots :)

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
One of few that actually really enjoys this track, love the feeling of the car throughout the lap. Pace is looking competitive which is surprise considering I thought the wheel would be absolutely godlike around here from the Monaco experience. Hope to give Finn a hard time at least and fight for the podium spots :)
I hope you do too someone needs to beat him! ;)

TheFlyingFinn08

Aug 23, 2016
Looking forward to it man, especially with the tyre glitch fixed, I bet you're equally as excited as I am for Qualifying, Bahrain 2.0?;)

TRL Martin

S10 AOR X360 F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Bahrain 2.0? What me thinking I had pole in the bag then you coming along and stealing it, no thanks lmao (y) Just hope there's a race long fight for once, rather than one of us getting blown up or just experiencing a slipstreamfest haha :happy:

• Funny

TheFlyingFinn08

Aug 23, 2016
Bahrain 2.0? What me thinking I had pole in the bag then you coming along and stealing it, no thanks lmao (y) Just hope there's a race long fight for once, rather than one of us getting blown up or just experiencing a slipstreamfest haha :happy:
Nah nah, I meant in terms of how close and intense it was :D I hope so too pal, race is about 55 minutes haha, it's gonna be incredibly challenging :)

Snowyyy

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 12, 2015
I will be unable to attend tonight's race due to my internet not working properly, apologies for the late notice I only realized now when trying to sign in @Ycoms

• Informative
Reactions: Ycoms

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015

Quali: 4 tenths off PB, ok I guess.

Race: Lag start, avoiding T3 exit carnage, getting stupid orange front wing, losing 1.5 secs per lap, pitting early, inconsistent on Softs but managed to catch @I Jason97F1 I on old tyres. In P8 after beginning of inters stint, again damage, but went into 3 seconds window of @RaikoGordon24 which put 7th because of penalties. The end. :p