Mar 4, 2015
Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th March 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

No-shows:
- @TRL Martin
- @HCR Cupid
- @Stoo
- @LuckyDog2000

Last edited:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hello

• Faff
Reactions: Ycoms

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Faff off, you're not gone yet! :p
Exactly I am not gone yet so that is why I can still say hello.

Who's idea was it to give this person with this manner the roll of being a coordinator @FisiFan91?!

Right... That... Was me...

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Can confirm I won't be attending any league races with a pad anymore. :p
Can I have a thread for GP2 and rookie please?

• Faff
Reactions: Ycoms

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Well... What can I say...

My races seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

I feek terribe for what happened today and for the guys who's races I ended before even getting to turn 1. Even worse is that the whole thing was completely out of my control.

I had a huge lag head start coupled with an immediate desync that put me right at the front of the field for two seconds then a resync that sent me right back into the charging midfield, naturally, causing absolute chaos taking out 4 drivers along with myself.

Here's my POV showing the lags, desyncs and the fact that despide the appearences, i didn't jump the start:

Seiyariu

AOR XB1 F1 Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
For real, this was the most boring race of the season for me. Had no trouble overtaking people and pulling away, so found myself driving alone for a lot of the race. Obviously I knew I had no chance of winning after lap 1 as I needed a wing change, and P3 was the maximum possible, but I still can't be happy about it, because once again the opportunity to challenge for the win was taken away from me through no fault of my own. Getting pretty tired of it now as that's 3 league races in a row that something's happened on the opening laps that was out of my hands.

TheFlyingFinn08

4-time AOR XB1 F1 Champion
Aug 23, 2016
Been a while since i've done one, i'll try and keep it short..

Qualifying: P-Juan; I honestly don't know how I managed to hit my PB in the real quali, I've only driven 90 minutes round Mexico on this game and that was at 5pm last night, so it was kind of a surprise to be the benchmark after that haha..

Race: P-Juan; Good race for me, pace was actually there this time, my race pace especially felt so much stronger than the quali pace, car was running smooth through the corners, and without any disrespect to the other drivers, but i was actually faster than StreeZ ahead and Seiyariu behind when on the harder set, when we were all in clean air too.
Had some amazing battles with StreeZ, don't think i've made such incredible moves before, we kept it clean throughout the battles, except for the one time where he unfortunately bounced off me and spun. Even at the time, I was 100% sure that it wasn't my fault, even @Finch who saw it, told me on party chat. I slowed down anyway, because i wanted to have a proper battle, knowing i'm risking the win by doing so, but I was that confident in my pace that I slowed down anyway.
Lost about 8-10 seconds doing that, we carried on battling (losing 3 seconds a lap xD), and once again i had the slipstream glitch (you'll see in my highlights eventually) xD
I had to make my moves under braking whereas he could just cruise past me on the straights, frustrating of course but it was a challenge that I enjoyed !
Last lap was insane, although i was pushed off the track twice, i didnt give up, I knew he had a time penalty, but i wanted to win it on track, for pride but also just in case he had a BS penalty that could get removed! Crazy that we went side by side everywhere besides the S section in S2 :p

Glad I slowed down to have that battle :) GG to StreeZ who managed a fantastic P2, hopefully he can go one further in the future races!

Gutted that Cupid and Martin didn't take part, I think they definitely would have given us a harder time at the front, not sure why Martin didn't take part (probably because of the track, understandable xD) , but i know Cupid's reason and I just wanna say that I hope you get well soon mate, take it easy and I hope to see you again in the future races!

See you all in Brazil, adios!