Mar 4, 2015
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th November 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no-shows:

- @LuckyDog2000
- @StreeZ
(- @AndreBCF1997)
(- @CRL Rosberg)

Last edited:

TRL Martin

S10 AOR X360 F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
The wheel users are on a different planet around here, its actually hilarious. Its at a point where its unfair with the advantage. Its so frustrating that across all the games that there is such differences in characteristics and performance between devices across all the games. Like reversal says I hope its a complete washout with extreme wets, I need a clusterfuck in the weather if I want any hope of the win as on dry pace i'm getting pummelled. Fun times.

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
The wheel users are on a different planet around here, its actually hilarious. Its at a point where its unfair with the advantage. Its so frustrating that across all the games that there is such differences in characteristics and performance between devices across all the games. Like reversal says I hope its a complete washout with extreme wets, I need a clusterfuck in the weather if I want any hope of the win as on dry pace i'm getting pummelled. Fun times.
Yes it's definitely the biggest monaco gap we've seen. Even 2013 was relatively close in comparison. Oh well all about just minisming mistakes for a contender like you and you might pick off 1 or 2 wheel users. Ain't no fella touching the big 3 though...Unless they have an almighty turn 1 pile up to go down into aor folklore.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I'm gonna lose my status of being unbeaten at Monaco in AOR (1/1 lol, but still). :cry::cry:

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
6 tenths to a second I'd say, quali maybe more than the race.

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
Last night my connection was pretty meh. I don't know if it's actually getting better but I'm still hopeful.

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I just want to finish this tomorrow. Knowing that finishing here with this damage model probably means points