Mar 4, 2015
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th December 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Sorryyyyy, completely forgot that I forgot to forget to do this. :confused:

• Kappa
Reactions: Seiyariu

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th December 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

4 days late, unbelievable...

• Faff
  • Agree
Reactions: RBOS_00 and Ycoms

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
so then, is there anyone here who'll actually bother qualifying on the ultra softs? :hilarious:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I know. I did a race sim starting on softs and you can easily do a 1 stop. Starting on ultrasofts you can't even do a 2 stop.
Yep. I put on a set of ultras on L19 and got to the end with less than 60% wear yesterday. Doesn't look like it's getting fixed anytime soon either

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
So guys remember to stay within the white lines on pit entry if you fail to do so you will be penalised for it!!!

And another thing T1 and T2 are quite tight corners so don't go kamakaze mode and crash into everyone remember the race isn't won on lap 1.
@Jack @TRL Martin @I Jason97F1 I @HCR Cupid @StreeZ @TheFlyingFinn08 @Stoo @George @RaikoGordon24 @Leoobot @AndreBCF1997 @TRL Limitless @LuckyDog2000 @Burnout F1 @Seiyariu @AOR Reversal @MikeMarshmallow @Snowyyy @JTabbs527
I'll also msg everyone before the race if they don't look in the thread before the race anymore.

AndreBCF1997

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2015
Gutted for the incident with @LuckyDog2000 in the pit, that destroyed both of our races, but unfortunately those things happen... Good comeback though, so I take P8 :)