XB1 - AOR XB1 F1 League - Videos / Official Highlights | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F1 League - Videos / Official Highlights

What would you prefer - Official Highlights or Livestreams?

• Total voters

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR XB1 F1 League - Season 12
Videos / Official Highlights

Below you can find info about the official video coverage that will happen for the AOR XB1 F1 League. Also feel free to use this thread to post your personal recorded videos from the races!

I'm happy to announce that the official highlights videos will be making a return for Season 12! I will be teaming up with @Ycoms to produce these videos for each race in a similar style to what was done for the league in Season 6, Season 7 & Season 8!

@x M a t t y G will return to do the commentary for these videos, alongside either myself or Justin (hopefully) depending on who is available.

The videos will be uploaded onto my Youtube channel HERE!

This of course means we will be depending on you guys - the drivers - to provide us with recorded footage from your POVs of the races! It would be awesome if you could get some unedited footage (you can cut it down to highlights if you want, but obviously don't add any effects, music or commentary) uploaded for us within the 2-3 days after the race has taken place, so that we can hopefully produce each video before the next race takes place!

At the moment I know that the following drivers should be able to provide footage:

Via capture card:
@Ycoms
@TRL Martin
@TRL Limitless
@Leoobot
@RaikoGordon24
@Jack
@DizzyCupid 519
@Stoo
@TheFlyingFinn08
@AndreBCF1997 (?)

Via DVR:
@Seiyariu
@LuckyDog2000
@iR3versal
@CRL Rosberg

Via livestream:
@I Jason97F1 I

Thanks to you all for helping out. If you produce good & clean races out on track, I hope we can produce good videos for you to match! :)

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Don't have capture card but I can record 30 second clips
That's cool. I will only be adding people with the ability to get full race footage to the list in the OP, but if you do any "xbox record that" moments during the race of anything important that happens, feel free to provide that of course! Don't let that distract you in the race though :)

Seiyariu

AOR XB1 F1 Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
Don't have capture card but I can record 30 second clips
You can set 'record that' to 5 minutes so you can in theory record your whole race if you press your x2 button every few laps. That is what I do anyway

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
#NicePCSplit1Title changed it :p

Also: I think it'd be good if we get some footage from the formation lap as well as we don't have any intermission scene anymore (and no podium scene!!! Whyyyyyyy).

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
That's cool. I will only be adding people with the ability to get full race footage to the list in the OP, but if you do any "xbox record that" moments during the race of anything important that happens, feel free to provide that of course! Don't let that distract you in the race though :)
I can record clips ;)

LuckyDog2000

F1 Test Driver
Mar 21, 2016
You can set 'record that' to 5 minutes so you can in theory record your whole race if you press your x2 button every few laps. That is what I do anyway
How exactly do I do it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1475430331][/DOUBLEPOST]Where do I have to go

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Just making an overview of what type of recordings y'all will be providing - not that this really matters in the end, but for those recording through DVR's it's nice to know that we can find your footage through the Xboxdvr website if necessary.

If I've put you on the wrong list let me know please :)

Via capture card:
@Ycoms
@TRL Martin
@TRL Limitless
@Leoobot
@RaikoGordon24
@Jack
@DizzyCupid 519
@AndreBCF1997 ?

Via DVR:
@Seiyariu
@Stoo
@LuckyDog2000
@iR3versal
@CRL Rosberg

Via livestream:
@I Jason97F1 I

Last edited:

CRL Rosberg

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2016
Just making an overview of what type of recordings y'all will be providing - not that this really matters in the end, but for those recording through DVR's it's nice to know that we can find your footage through the Xboxdvr website if necessary.

If I've put you on the wrong list let me know please :)

Via capture card:
@Ycoms
@TRL Martin
@TRL Limitless
@Leoobot
@RaikoGordon24
@Jack
@DizzyCupid 519
@CRL Rosberg
@AndreBCF1997 ?

Via DVR:
@Seiyariu
@Stoo
@LuckyDog2000
@iR3versal

Via livestream:
@I Jason97F1 I
I'm on game DVR :)

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Seiyariu

AOR XB1 F1 Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
The only thing with the DVR is that there is only enough space to record 1 race per time via DVR, so every week I erase all my footage after I've edited it all into highlights. If whoever is editing the footage into the highlights wants the source files and not my choppy highlight footage then you'll have to download all of my clips within the week.

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91