XB1 - AOR XB1 F2 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F2 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Wow that was super fast by all if im not mistaken! Aiming to get you all in your confirmed cars today then, bring on Australia ;)
Edit my mistake still waiting for @BigHF1

Last edited:

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Late to the party:)
Ferrari
Mecrcedes
RedBull
Renault
Williams
Awesome i'll aim to get everyones cars assigned by around 4pm BST, a few drivers may not be able to get top choices sadly as so many people have picked a few cars :')

• Informative
Reactions: BigHF1

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Driver line ups have now been updated! unfortunately due to so many drivers wanting such a select few cars some people have not been able to get their higher choices and if in the case you didn't get any of your car choices listed this was mainly down to those above you filling those slots, sadly that is some times the way it goes but hopefully we can still have lots of good racing ;)
IMPORTANT THOUGH!
I still need driver number requests from many drivers so we can sort out who is running what number, although for some people they may not care too much it is crucial that you do give me your driver number requests, @C0LDH3AD we are currently waiting for your number requests but due to a lot of overlap (mainly for the number 96 i personally dont know why) we may require drivers to keep checking the forums in case their numbers have been taken by people higher up the order, once filled in i will leave your race number in brackets next to your name like so:
EVR Matt212 (21) as an example :D

C0LDH3AD

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2015
Driver line ups have now been updated! unfortunately due to so many drivers wanting such a select few cars some people have not been able to get their higher choices and if in the case you didn't get any of your car choices listed this was mainly down to those above you filling those slots, sadly that is some times the way it goes but hopefully we can still have lots of good racing ;)
IMPORTANT THOUGH!
I still need driver number requests from many drivers so we can sort out who is running what number, although for some people they may not care too much it is crucial that you do give me your driver number requests, @C0LDH3AD we are currently waiting for your number requests but due to a lot of overlap (mainly for the number 96 i personally dont know why) we may require drivers to keep checking the forums in case their numbers have been taken by people higher up the order, once filled in i will leave your race number in brackets next to your name like so:
EVR Matt212 (21) as an example :D

Reactions: EVR Matt212

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
AWESOME! See you all at Australia :D

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
so we've set up a chat on twitter for all f2 drivers, if you can follow me back @EVRMatt212 then i can get you in ;) just somewhere easier to talk for some people :D