Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR XB1 F2 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Mar 25, 2018
Hello everyone :)
1. I'm 20 years old, from Finland and just recently I've switched from pad to wheel and started using no assists.
2. This is my 2nd season in AOR, last season I managed to finish 2nd in F3.
3. Hoping to get few points because the grid looks really strong.
See you on track!

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
1. Hello my name is Bailey and I'm 12 years old from England. I use a thrustmaster TX and using no assists.
2. This is now my fourth season in AOR and enjoying it. Last game I won the PPRL championship and had a strong evaluation race this game.
3. I'm hoping to score constant points and if I can a podium but will have to see what the pace is like after round 1

Can't wait to get the season started and seeing everyone one on track

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
1. Hi I'm George (EVR Franglish) I'm 22 years old and I've raced on the wheel since the second half of Season 13 on F1 2016, using a Thrustmaster TX.

2. I've been here in AOR since it's first season under this name (I was actually one of the last people to sign up to ARL, and had only done so for just over a week when the site was closed down) I am the Season 8 GP2 Champion on F1 2013 and my best ever result is a Podium in F1 with 3rd in the US in season 9.

3. After (another) disappointing campaign last season I am hoping to be more competitive on this new game and I'm anxious to see how league racing will evolve this season with the new feature of ERS Management which will surely shake things up a bit !

Last edited:

Kjgamer3

Reigning AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
1. Hi, I'm Julian, 17 years old, British. I use the Logitech G920 wheel and pedals.
2. This will be my third season of AOR, having come 3rd in AOR F4 in S14, and I am the reigning AOR F2 champion from last season. I also do many other leagues such as TWRL and TSRL, as well as own CFR.
3. Being the reigning champion my goal is to defend my title, however this grid looks extremely competitive, more so than in S15, so it definitely will not be easy! Looking forward to the season ahead! I may be off the pace to begin with whilst I wait for my replacement pedals, I either have to use the pad or faulty throttle pedals temporarily.

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hola amigos, my names Hayden, 25 and from the Uk. I drive badly on the logitech G920.
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
Been racing in AOR since S13 back in F4, finished P4. Onto F1 2017 and winning both constructors titles! F4 in S14 and F2 in S15! (DEFINITELY NOT CARRIED!)
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

A) WIN CONSTRUCTORS 3 SEASONS IN A ROW!
B) NOT BE CARRIED THIS SEASON AHAH
C) AIM FOR PODIUMS (Such a strong field it may be fighting for points!)

SamF1LFC

1-time AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
1. Hi, I'm Sam, 23 from the UK. I race with a TMX wheel and TX pedals
2. Been league racing since F1 2011 but first joined AOR in S14, winning the title in F2. Moved up to F1 last season and had a best result of 7th.
3. I'd like to reclaim the championship but I know that'll be very difficult with such a competitive grid, so my target is to try and regain some consistency after a tough S15 and hope I'm somewhere near the front.

Looking forward to the start of the season!

Aug 17, 2018
1.Hello, my name is José Antonio, I'm from Spain, I'm 18 years old, I have a Logitech G290 and I do not usually use assistances ...

2.This is my first season

3.My goal is to be 1 or 2 in the championship.