XB1 - AOR XB1 F2 League - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F2 League - Media Thread

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Sorry @Morvic but I had to share this overtake, one of my best in AOR history:)
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

Reactions: Chiraq
V

V6Racing

I think Tuesday is the deadline for steward inquiries, could be wrong tho
Okay Thanks Oh well :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1494440131][/DOUBLEPOST]@TeakQuickshare Love the video you published out on yt!! :D Got an extra sub for thet ;). Can I ask how you get those graphics and thumbnail designs?

V

V6Racing

I think Tuesday is the deadline for steward inquiries, could be wrong tho
And also how do you report incidents to the stewards for future reference sorry have no idea how to work this site sometimes ;)

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
V

V6Racing

Nahh its okay I just wanted to know for future reference thanks so much man! :D One More question how you get all that stuff below your profile ;)

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Nahh its okay I just wanted to know for future reference thanks so much man! :D One More question how you get all that stuff below your profile ;)
Have photoshop skillz ;) lol no just go on your profile under signature. There just can insert images and text and all that

Reactions: 1 person
V

V6Racing

Hahaha True ;) But oh yeah thanks again really appreciate it I'm new to all of this so just trying to get my head around it all but cheers man! :D

Reactions: Chiraq

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2017
My highlights from Bahrain

Okay Thanks Oh well :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1494440131][/DOUBLEPOST]@TeakQuickshare Love the video you published out on yt!! :D Got an extra sub for thet ;). Can I ask how you get those graphics and thumbnail designs?
I would love to know that too
I just copied what they did on the official highlights and made my own version in photoshop :)

V

V6Racing

Ohh nice man do you know what fonts the use or the leader boards e.tc? :)