Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiraq OTF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Morning everyone, if you've been here a while you would hopefully know that I am a Comtent Producer

I will hopefully be bringing you guys

- Pre Race Analysis
- Podium Interviews
- Race Reports
- Grill The Grid

As this is just an introductory post and I hope to add a lot more to this

I hope you enjoy your stay here

- Midg3t

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Driver Introduction

Good Afternoon everyone, and the day has finally come...ITS RACE DAY!!, i can only assume that all of you are as excited as i am for the start of the season, but first...lets go over the drivers who will be taking part in F2, starting with...

Mercedes

Driver 1

@Nicolai Kehlet - Kahmundo

Starting off with 1 of the 2 Danish Drivers its Kahmundo, last season Kahmundo raced in GP2 with the Haas, scoring 2 impressive victories at both Baku and Belgium with some great podiums along the way in Japan, USA and Abu Dhabi, of course with the absense of Baku and Abu Dhabi, the pundits and betters are writing Kahmundo off as not a title contender, will Kahmundo prove the doubters wrong and become a title holder?...only time will tell.

Driver 2 -
@Stratis Ferrari - varzak jr

Another driver who is returning from Season 12, varzak will he hoping to do a lot better than what he was capable of back in Season 12, having been involved in numerous lag incidents which made him, sort of not liked amongst the S12 group, hopefully his internet issues are a thing of the past and he can get back to scoring points on a regular basis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferrari

Driver 1
@Maurizio - Maurizio Alonso

Stepping down from a F1 Reserve Driver and taking a shot at the GP2 title is Maurizio Alonso, 1 of 3 Germans on the grid for this season, Maurizio Alonso only had the chance to race in 5 Grand Prix's in the 2nd half of the season in Italy, Malaysia, Japan, USA and Mexico, scoring the occasional point or 2, the betters and pundits have their sights set on Maurizio having a very, very good chance at takin the title, and with the added bonus of the German being in a Ferrari, could we see a potential Schumacher in the making ;) .

Driver 2
@Smithycity99 - CallumBCFC19

Partenering alongside the German, is Smithy, who last season managed to double his points tally in 1 race, crazy aint it...that was achieved with a 5 lap mad scramble in Abu Dhabi, lets hope that if more of these scuffles come up to play, then smithy will be waiting to capitalise on them, however he has a knack for being a magnet to other drivers, and you will mostly see him in the wall, rather than on the track

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Bull
Driver 1 -
@C0LDH3AD - C0LDH3AD

C0LDH3AD has been around since Season 11 racing in F1 on F1 2015, but then dropping down to GP2 for Season 12, he goes back to his roots in the Red Bull, finishing 6th last season, C0LDH3AD took a shock win in Bahrain from the back of the field, along with podiums in Monaco and Hungary, as well as winning in a 2011 esque Canada, although keeping his 3rd place in the table for quite some time, eventually he was pushed down to 6th where he remained, C0LDH3AD isnt one to mess with and will fight your every piece of tarmac there is, expect him to be up in the top 5-10 in most races

Driver 2
@Taylor Reynolds - Taylor the vole

With a smiliar story to C0LDH3AD, Taylor has been around since Season 11 (as far as i can remember) where he too raced in F1, but then dropped to GP2 for Season 12. Taylor's luck has been, well missing for most of Season 12, with his best finish being 4th in Japan, and only finishing 12 out of the 21 races in Season 12, its safe to say that the bad luck might stick with him through the season, or i could be wrong and he could be up in a consistent top 10 finishing positions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Williams
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjWsM-s0brTAhUDzRQKHZqwA_MQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fwilliamsf1team&psig=AFQjCNEi2eAr_ACfMIEIt0L3v0NCuH7PUw&ust=1493038492515688

Driver 1 -
@AOR BiGGzY96 - AOR BiGGzY96

Stepping down from his role as a Mercedes Driver, Biggzy has decided instead to take the Williams car, last season Biggzy finished 5th overall in the standings, taking victory at both Australia and Monaco with podiums in Austria and Brazil, expect Biggzy to be in the top 5 for most of the season, as he has proven a consistent finisher even when hes been sent to Narnia at Turn 1 ;) .

Driver 2 -
@Allrounder x - Allrounder x

One of our first newest drivers to the grid is Allrounder, Allrounder hasnt competed in AOR yet (i think) but will certainly be wanting to prove that he does belong here with some of the bigger and better racers in AOR, i would expect Allrounder to be in the top 10s every race and would probably expect him to snatch a win or 2 along the way, my bet would be that he takes around 5-7th place overall, but i might be underestimating his ability, lets see if he can prove me wrong ;) .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Force India

Driver 1 -
@Jack Carr Riley - riley boys10

Another driver returning from Season 12 is riley, riley like Taylor had terrible luck throughout the Season, with his best finish being a podium in Germany, however DNF'd 3 races and DNS'd a total of 9 times, although when he hasnt been cursed by the F1 gods he has proven to be a consistent finisher in the points, lets hope he can pull off more of that 3rd at Germany throught the Season and see himself in the top 10 come the end of the Season

Driver 2 -
@VBR Raikkonen - VBR Raikkonen

Our 2nd newcomer to the league, VBR Raikkonen will be looking like Allrounder to prove himself to the rest of the grid that he wont be some walkover and be lower down the grid than what he should be, lets hope that my word is good enough and encouraging enough for him to be up in the consistent points finishes, though i dont see him taking and podiums or wins for the time being, but then again...i have been proved wrong before.

Mclaren Honda

Driver 1 -
@t3hmightymidg3t - t3hmightymidg3t

Stepping down from his beloved Ferrari seat, midg3t has been around since AOR was called ARL and has now dropped anchor and settled in GP2, last Season Midg3t finished 5th in the table, taking podiums in Monaco, Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico and Brazil, with only DNF'ing 2 races out of the 21, however his poor form during the mid season from Austria to Hungary has proven to be his downfall over many season, hopefully he can excersize those demons and get back up to where he belongs

Driver 2 -
@Christian Allwood - CJA827

Partnering alongside Midg3t will be CJ, once again not much is known about CJ, though i suspect he will be inthe midfield pack, regarding points wise he will be hoping to be scoringg from 5th-10th every race, which will set a good benchmark for future races to come, if he chooses to persue this career choice further down the line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toro Rosso

Driver 1 -
@NJ Swaggg

Another new driver to the frame NJ, will be driving the Toro Rosso for his first season in AOR, another driver who is in the unknown of his potential and race craft, though i assume he will be mostly in the mid pack, fighting for the few precious points on offer, as i can suspect that the midfield will be extremely close in terms of pace and race craft.

Driver 2 -
@TeakQuickshare - TeakQuickshare

TeakQuickshare was a Reserve driver from GP2 last season, who has finally been given a chance to take a full time seat in the Toro Rosso alongside NJ, competing in just 1 GP last season in Mexico, hopefully this year will be a lot more...entertaining than just 1 race, although Teak has said to himself that he doesnt see himself being up there for points, and will most likely be contending for the midfield - back marker roles of the season

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haas

Driver 1 -

@LGS469 - LGS469https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjajNn33LrTAhULnRQKHVa7BfUQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.haasf1team.com%2F&psig=AFQjCNEfsMn1sZyzdMfYpJh55yFKDrofVw&ust=1493041831303489

a GT3 driver taking a shot at open wheel racing, i believe this is our first driver this season to do so, correct me if im wrong, LGS looks set to be in contention with the odd squabble for the 5th-10th spots on the grid, and will hopefully finish in that position come the end of the season, atleast thats my bet on it, whats yours?

Driver 2 -

@Jambo - x Jambo x

Another new driver to the helm of a new team, Jambo will be hoping to look for some very decent points finishes over the course of the season, with in my opinion a podium or 2, i feel that Jambo will be in that no mans land area, where he is slightly slower than say the top 5-6, but quicker than the midfield crew. I hope...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renault

Driver 1 -
@Morvic - TheMorVic

Ah, a Polish driver in a Renault, oh what memories, anyways...lets hope that Morvic can emulate Kubica and become a leading driver in the standings with the Banana car under his wing, Morvic will also be hoping to snatch a win or 2 along the way, but other than that, i can only see him fighting at the front of the midfield pack, with mostly likely to finish in the 5th-10th places slots, though once again he may prove me wrong

Driver 2 -
@TSR Cal - TSR Cal

Formally known as CRL Wehrlein, Cal will also be hoping to be up there, if not that then atleast hoping to score a point or 2 every race, i can see Cal being up in the top 10 for the championship, with a possible outside shot of the title, but im sure he wil be hoping to go for said title and prove the doubters wrong.

Sauber

Driver 1 -
@Cryo Lockdown - Cryo Lockdown

A driver who seems to have been around longer than electricity, Cryo will be hoping he can go better than what he anticipates he can do, having raced back on F1 2013 and a little bit on 2014, this will be Cryo's first season back in F1 since Season 9 (i think) my guess is that he will too be battling in the midfield for the few points on offer to them.

Driver 2 -
@V6Racing - V6Racing

Again not much is known about V6 but im hoping he will be battling in the midfield along with his teamate, and will also be hoping to bring Sauber a good haul of points and follow on from their 5th place finish in the Constructors from Season 11, although i doubt they will be able to emulate the likes of CRMR11 and Hayasa from last season, but lets just hope we get to see them in the top 10 every now and again

Manor

Driver 1 -
@Chiraq - Chiraq OTF

Our 2nd driver to switch from GT's to Open Wheel is Chiraq, He will be hoping to carry the Manor team, alongwith his teamate to a higher position than what Manor was able to muster last season, safe to say i can see Chiraq in the midfield battle with the Haas's, Sauber's, Force India's and Toro Rosso's.

Driver 2 -
@StubbornGymnast - StubbornGymnast

Now, i may be wrong here, but Manor must be pretty desperate if they sign a fossil like Gymnast to one of their cars, joking aside, Gymnast falls into the same category at C0LDH3AD, Taylor and Riley...in that he is able to get great results, but only when he isnt being turned into someones punching bag throughout and entire race, Gymnast will most definetely be in the top 10 for most races, and i would certainly put him in those positions come the end of the season, though im sure he would like much much better than that ;) .

And that just about wraps it up for my first BIG post in this, this was a little more of a Gossip introduction to all the drivers and where i think they will finish, well most of them anyway.

And with just under 4 hours till lights out in Melbourne i wish all drivers the best of luck for the forthcoming season

-Midg3t

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
@Maurizio @AOR BiGGzY96 @t3hmightymidg3t @C0LDH3AD @Nicolai Kehlet @Stratis Ferrari @StubbornGymnast @Chiraq @Morvic @NJ Swaggg @VBR Raikkonen @Cryo Lockdown @V6Racing @TSR Cal @Jambo @LGS469 @Christian Allwood @Taylor Reynolds @Jack Carr Riley @TeakQuickshare @Allrounder x @Smithycity99

If anyone here has any clips that feel like they are worthy of Ovetake Of The Week, please dont hesitate to send the clip to either myself or @Chiraq , and we will hopefully have a winner come Thursday, this will be done each week, right up to Brazil

-Midg3t

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016

The winner @V6Racing ! Started from pole and won it. Great job!

It was a very close qualifying. @V6Racing got pole position with a 1.24.362, 0.169 seconds faster than @NJ Swaggg . The Top 10 was split by only 0,57 seconds. This shows how close the field is and how vital it is to not lose any time in qualifying. One mistake can cost you 2-3 places (at minimum).
All drivers qualified on the softest tyre, everyone wanted to get that track position.

In the first lap of the race there have been several incidents, one caused the driver @Jack Carr Riley to lose his tyre and he was out in the first lap. After the VSC phase @Maurizio and @Taylor Reynolds had a collision before turn 9. Luckily no one got hurt.
In lap 8 the Safety Car came out because @Cryo Lockdown lost his car and smashed it into the wall in turn 8.
When the safety car came in @V6Racing quickly got his lead back by overtaking @Chiraq into T3. After that he could easily pull a gap and win the race just before @Morvic and @C0LDH3AD who had an amazing race starting from P17 and finishing on the podium. Hats off.
@StubbornGymnast had an amazing race, too. The Dutch started from P16 and finished 8th on the grid. Decent points for Manor.

The DHL fastest lap award goes to: @AOR BiGGzY96
1:26.537

Next track: Bahrain!

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Podium Interview - Australia

Hello everyone, were here with the top 3 finishers from our previous race in Melbourne, Australia, starting with our winner, @V6Racing

Q1: What was your reaction when you crossed the line in 1st?

@V6Racing : Tbh I was very surprised when I crossed the finish line in 1st. I always like I had good strong pace around Australia but I never knew I could win by the amount I did excluding the penalties

Q2: Did you feel, stressed or anxious at any pont in the race, or was it all ice cool for you?

@V6Racing : Yes tbh with 10 laps remaining I was getting slightly worried in my tyre life situation as at that point my tyre wear was on 50% and was worried that my tyres wouldn't last till the end of the race

Q3: Do you feel that the race win will give a boost to you, heading into Bahrain?

@V6Racing : Yes most definitely as now I feel more confident and relaxed for the upcoming races ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finishing in 2nd was @Morvic

Q1: Congrats on your 2nd place, how do you feel the race went?

@Morvic : I feel really happy to be fair, I find it a really successful debut from myself. To be honest, my hopes weren't reaching that high after the qualifying, in which I ended up on P7. But I also consider it really lucky as the safety car was on my side.

Q2: What sort of strategy were you and your team planning on when the SC came out?

@Morvic : Me and my teammate TSR Cal planned doing a 2 stop, supersoft to medium to supersoft. I was lucky with the SC as I pitted literally when it came out, and due to the fact that it carried on for ~7 laps because of the glitch, my tire wear was literally below 5%. That allowed me to carry on until the end on mediums, I was suprised myself when I found out that I could.

Q3: How do you feel this result will carry you over to Bahrain this Sunday?

@Morvic : Well I think that Bahrain might not be as good as Australia, unless I get a safety car again. But we'll see I guess!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completing the Podium was @C0LDH3AD

Q1:Congrats on your first podium of the Season, how do you feel the race went?

@C0LDH3AD : Thanks, my race was very decent, P3 was the maximum with the front 2 having really good pace.

Q2: Do you see more results like this coming your way, or do you believe this is just a one off?

@C0LDH3AD : I'm pretty sure I could get more results like this one, if I don't lose motivation during the season.

Q3: How do you feel with the Podium finish heading into Bahrain

@C0LDH3AD : I'm pretty confident heading into Sakhir, probably my strongest track on the calendar. I'm hoping for another podium.

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014

Overtake Of The Week #1

Below is a video to the 5 nominees that have been chosen for Overtake Of The Week

Only 1 rule applies though: YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN OVERTAKE

(Poll will be at the top of the thread & will close at Midnight (GMT) on Sunday 30th April)

enjoy

@Nicolai Kehlet @Stratis Ferrari @Maurizio @Smithycity99 @C0LDH3AD @Taylor Reynolds @AOR BiGGzY96 @Allrounder x @Jack Carr Riley @VBR Raikkonen @t3hmightymidg3t @Christian Allwood @LGS469 @Jambo @Morvic @TSR Cal @V6Racing @Cryo Lockdown @Chiraq @StubbornGymnast @NJ Swaggg @TeakQuickshare

Reactions: C0LDH3AD

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
I think mine is best as it started at the last corner all the way to T3, but i may be biased and since i cant vote myself i vote number5 xD

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
The French driver @VBR Raikkonen won the race ahead of @Jambo and @CJA827

Once again it was very close in qualifying.
@Allrounder x snatched his first pole position of the season with a gap of just 0,051 seconds to @TSR Cal .
Top 10 is again only split by 0,557 seconds. The gap from P4 to P6 was only 0,03 seconds.

The first laps were quite intense. The pack came through the first turns cleanly, only at the back of the grid there were some smaller collisions.
After three laps the Dutch @StubbornGymnast crashed out which caused a VSC. In lap 8 once again the Safety Car came out and the losers from the start were back in the fight for points again.
@TSR Cal and @Allrounder x had shocking races filled with bad luck. Both were fighting for good positions but didn't make it.
@Jambo who started 6th did a good job to keep out of trouble and grab his first podium of the season. Same goes for @CJA827 who has shown that he is ready for this competitive tier.
@TeakQuickshare also showed an impressive driving. Started on P16 he finished well inside the points. Congratulations.
@VBR Raikkonen was just flying this time, in the practice he already showed strong pace so the win is just well deserved.

The DHL fastest lap award goes to: @t3hmightymidg3t
1:32.286

Next track: China!

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Podium Interview - Round 2, Bahrain

After an exciting race in the desert we see 3 new faces to the podium, lets start things off with P1 @VBR Raikkonen

Congrats on your first win of the season, how was it?

@VBR Raikkonen : The race was pretty good. The qualifications were very tight among the top 5 so I did not really think I could win but I had the rhythm

Was there at any point during the race did you feel threatened by 2nd, 3rd or 4th?

@VBR Raikkonen : Starting from fourth place I managed to surpass the three driving in front of me to be first in the fifth round. Then allrounder is ironed in front of me and because of the sc he is patie in head tail and jumbo my put pressure but at the last relay I dig a small gap of 3 seconds that I keep until the end of The race.

I think without the error or the bug that had allrounder it could have won because it was much faster than all of us today and before the sc it had to dig a gap of 2 seconds with the second one that was me. A pity for him as he was really fast.

Since you now lead the championship by 8pts, going into China, will it be taken calm and cool, or balls to the wall, no holds bar racing from you?

@VBR Raikkonen : I'm not stressed for china because it's a gp that I like just as much as bahrain so I'm cool. For the moment I do not regain the ranking in the championship and I concentrate to make the best race possible.

Finishing 2nd was @Jambo

Congrats on the podium, how do you feel after that performance?

@Jambo : I feel great after that result, I believe I drove well in the race and had some good battles along the way, congrats to Raikkonen as well.

Do you feel you can repeat that performance in China?

@Jambo : From the first two races I feel my pace has been very good so far so why not, although China isn't one of my most favourite tracks to tell the truth.

You're now 4th in the standings, do you think you will finish here?, or higher?

@Jambo : I'm aiming for the constructors this year and believe myself and LSG are a very strong team having raced with him for years, from the first two races I believe my pace has one of the best so why not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completing the podium was @CJA827

Congrats on your podium, how do you feel?

@CJA827 : Thank you I feel great after that race quali lap wasn't brilliant but I made up for it in the race very pleased with my performance

Can you convert this podium into something better in China?

@CJA827 : I really hope I can there are a lot of competitive racers in the league but I love challenge hopefully China I can do the same as I did in Bahrain

Do you see yourself fighting for a top 5 spot at the end of the season?

@CJA827 : I would like to say so yes as long as I keep picking up consistent points throughout the season I feel I can be up there with the guys at the top

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thats a wrap, join us next time in Shanghai for the Chinese Grand Prix

-Midg3t

PS: The OOTW #2 will be out tomorrow like last week :p

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
yeah about having that video out, turns out i had a party to go to :V

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Late drama! @VBR Raikkonen loses his victory in China to @Nicolai Kehlet after the stewards awarded him a time-penalty.

Qualifying was once again pretty close. @VBR Raikkonen got a dominant pole position almost 3 tenths off second placed @Jambo. @Jack Carr Riley managed to qualify in Top 10 and hoped to score some good points after all the misery in the first two races. Same goes for @AOR BiGGzY96 who only scored one point in the first two races. The fastest soft qualifier was @Nicolai Kehlet in 12th position only 8 tenths slower than pole.

The first lap of the race was quite intense, some cars collided and the Safety car came out once again. This is 3/3 in terms of Safety cars. It started to rain after some laps and some drivers like @Chiraq and @AOR BiGGzY96 pitted to early for Intermediates, the other drivers were still on their dry tyres.
In the rainy conditions the position got mixed up and some good battles evolved.
@VBR Raikkonen led the race comfortably, but due to a collision with @AOR BiGGzY96 he got awarded a 10 second penalty. Since @Nicolai Kehlet finished only 9 seconds behind him he managed to snatch away the victory from @VBR Raikkonen

The podium was completed by @t3hmightymidg3t (faff) who showed a strong performance in the rain, a driver to watch out for when it gets wet.
@Morvic managed to score some good points again. Despite not liking the track he finished 5th starting from way outside of the top 10 on 15th place.
After a horrific race in Bahrain @Taylor Reynolds can be happy with 4th place.

The DHL fastest lap award goes to: @VBR Raikkonen
1:38.187

Next track: Spain!

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Podium Interview - China

yes yes i know its late (2 weeks late) but if some people would just get back to me in time it would be great, the spain ones have already been sent out...6 hours ago...anyways, China

Winning the race was @Nicolai Kehlet

Congrats on your first win of the season, how do you feel?

@Nicolai Kehlet : Thanks mate it feels awesome! Even though I won in the end, the fastest man on track was no doubt VBR Raikkonen!

Were you surprised that VBR Raikkonen got a penalty, demoting him to 2nd?

@Nicolai Kehlet : I got told afterwards about the incident he had but I still feel he was the best that evening.

What are your thoughts heading to the European circuits?

@Nicolai Kehlet : To see that we've got 3 different winners out of 3 races shows how close it is this season! I'm hoping for some consistent podiums and the pace seems to better than ever. I'm just taking it race by race and I'm happy that I could win in China

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finishing 2nd was @VBR Raikkonen

congrats on your 2nd podium of the season, how was it?

@VBR Raikkonen : The race is pretty good past the incident that penalizes me by 10 seconds.

obviously you must feel hard done by the stewards to demote you from 1st to 2nd, give us your thoughts on the incident?

@VBR Raikkonen : I do not have much to say about the accident but I am really disgusted especially when you dominate a race like his and that finally we lose it for a small error

how are you feeling heading into the european tracks?

@VBR Raikkonen : I love the next gp that arrive so I am rather impatient

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completing the podium was @t3hmightymidg3t (thanks to @Chiraq for the questions)

So your first podium since Brazil Season 12, how do you feel?

@t3hmightymidg3t : feel great, especially that it was at such a weak track for me such as China, not gonna lie, i was praying for rain for the race, it was gonna be my only chance of some good points but i wasnt expecting a podium

You seem to have found some good pace, how do you approach the next track knowing, that you can achieve good results in a competitive tier like this one?

@t3hmightymidg3t : i approach each race differently, heading into Spain, Monaco and Canada will be taken more slowly and methodically in order to achieve a good result, i hope

What do you think is more important? To concentrate on that one-lap-pace or to focus on race-pace? We've seen a lot of drivers from outside of the top 10 finishing inside the top 10 lately.

@t3hmightymidg3t : for me it has to be race pace as the day is not won on qualifying alone, granted starting at the front will give you a better chance at a result but i believe that race pace outweighs one lap pace

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully Spain will be out during the week along with Monaco

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Podium Interview - Spain & Monaco

Hi everyone, sorry for being lazy and not getting any stuff done, but its here now and we shall kick off with Spain

Unfortunately we could only get 2/3 podium drivers for the interviews as @NJ Swaggg was unavailable

so we shall start with the race winner @Allrounder x

Congrats on your first win, how was it?

@Allrounder x : Well, it feels great. AOR is such a big league, and to get a race win in the 2nd best tier for the F1 game makes me very happy. I enjoyed the whole race cos i didnt made any big mistakes. Hopefully i can keep this pace and results up.

do you feel this win can boost the confidence for Monaco?

@Allrounder x : I couldnt attend..sadly since i love monaco. but in the practice session it feld like it boosted my confidence. So the confidence still will be there for the next races.

And you're now back into the championship fight after 3 terrible rounds, do you think you can challenge the whole way?

@Allrounder x : Yes I think so. Since i know what my pace is looking like on the upcoming tracks. Without bad luck or something i think i can get there. Looking forward to it.

And finishing 2nd was @Nicolai Kehlet

2nd podium of the season, how do you feel?

@Nicolai Kehlet : Feels great to continue the form and I just want to keep going!

Can you make it hat-trick of podiums in Monaco?

@Nicolai Kehlet : I don't have too high expectations for Monaco but I'll do my best as always and see what I can get.

Do you think this championship will be yours?

@Nicolai Kehlet : It's definitely too early to say but I'm feeling comfortable

And finally onto the Monaco podium, starting with our race winner @AOR BiGGzY96

Congrats on your back to back wins at Monaco, how did you find the race?

@AOR BiGGzY96 : Difficult, its monaco, its always difficult, but everything seemed to fall into place, and i couldnt have been happier. 2. When i rounded the final corner on the last lap i knew it was in the bag, until then it was taking it easy and making sure i won.

At what point in the race did you know you were going to win?

@AOR BiGGzY96 : When i rounded the final corner on the last lap i knew it was in the bag, until then it was taking it easy and making sure i won.

Obviously last year you won Monaco, but then had a dreadful Canada, will that happen again?

@AOR BiGGzY96 : Most likely, ive been playing the beta so ill be slow and unreliable, we'll see, hopefully i can get some good points, thats the aim anyway.

Finishing 2nd was @t3hmightymidg3t (again, thanks to Chiraq for the questions)

Congratulations on your second place. How was the race?

@t3hmightymidg3t : the race was...interesting to say the least, im just glad to keep my 100% podium record at Monaco

Street circuits seem to suit you, what do you like the most about them?

@t3hmightymidg3t : the fact that one mistake can mean you are in the barriers, and that its all about concentration and not whos rapid over 1 lap

Any hopes for Canada? Do you think you can replicate the same performance there?

@t3hmightymidg3t : i hope i can get a top 5 and hopefully take the lead of the championship heading into the halfway point

And finishing 3rd was reserve driver turned full time Sauber Driver @VBR Hayasa

Congrats on your podium, how was it?

@VBR Hayasa : Well I did not think to do such a good result this weekend it really surprised me when I saw that I had finished 3rd

obviously after getting pole position, you must have felt that 3rd wasnt what you wanted, tell us about your thoughts on it?

@VBR Hayasa : Of course not the victory was possible we were in Monaco there were so many scenario possible to win The Pole Position and my great help for the departure but unfortunately I did not find an excellent rhythm to be the fastest then Try not to make any mistake even if at the end of the race I had a lot of stress that when leaving and I had some regrets not to have had rain during the race but I am satisified with the result

Can you repeat this performance in Canada on Sunday?

@VBR Hayasa : I do not know Montreal is a fast circuit and both technical then maybe I could reediter this feat but I would concentrate to finish this race in the points

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
First lap chaos! Allrounder wins from pole!

For the first time in the season qualifying was in wet conditions. This made the grid a bit more interesting as some new faces were introduced to the Top 10 for the first time this season. Big winners were @VBR Hayasa and @Smithycity99 who finished inside the Top 10 in qualifying.

Anyone who started behind @VBR Raikkonen had to have massive luck to avoid the crash that was caused by lag. A small collision was just enough to let the Argentinian fly in to the barriers and catch out some other drivers like @CJA827 and @Maurizio

It was an easy win for
@Allrounder x
who had nothing to do, only manage his pace and tyres.

The podium was completed by @NJ Swaggg who is still waiting for his first win of the season.
@Nicolai Kehlet stands once again on the podium. The Dane is a real title contender.

The DHL fastest lap award goes to: @LGS469
1:22.408

Next track: Monaco!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: TSRL CJ

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Monaco madness! @AOR BiGGzY96 wins in Monte Carlo.

After the rainy qualifying in Spain the F2 drivers were in wet conditions once again.
It was an impressing but also a really close pole position from the reserve driver @VBR Hayasa (who recently signed a contract to replace @TSR Cal ) who outqualified @Jambo by only one tenth.

The whole pack came through T1 pretty cleanly. There were only collisions once the pack climbed up Beau Rivage. This caused the safety car to come out. Fun fact: there was a safety car in every race this season.
After the restart there were some few incidents, one incident caught a lot of interest by the stewards and the driver was awared with the biggest penalty possible.
@VBR Raikkonen failed to score once again. The title contender in the Force India is having a hard time and has dropped big points once again this season. Can he recover in Canada?

@AOR BiGGzY96 did an amazing job to keep his Williams away from the Barriers. The Brit from Sheffield has scored his first major points this season, until this race he had only 1 point.
@t3hmightymidg3t is known to be strong at street circuits and he showed it once again with an amazing performance at Monaco. P2 for the Brit in the McLaren-Honda.
The French reserve driver @VBR Hayasa couldn't convert his pole into a win unfortunately, but he scored his first big points, too and finished on a great third place!
@CJA827 who had a bad race in Spain and looked for good points since Bahrain finished fourth. But the Manor of the Russian driver @Chiraq was a big surprise as well. Starting from way out of the Top 10, the Germany-born Russian scored his first big points as well and put a smile to the face of Team Manor. It is their best finished position this season.

The DHL fastest lap award goes to: @VBR Raikkonen
1:12.960

Next track: Canada!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: TSRL CJ