Jun 28, 2016
Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: EVR Morvic

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Codemasters - how to make a beautiful track aids tutorial easy steps

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Update!

@Simon2810 won't get a qualifying ban for this round, instead 15 penalty points will be added to his account.

This means after a warning for not sending in your qualifying lap you get 15 penalty points as a penalty.
This has a long-term effect on your season and should prevent drivers from "hiding" their qualifying laps.

• Informative
Reactions: EVR Morvic

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Update!

@Simon2810 won't get a qualifying ban for this round, instead 15 penalty points will be added to his account.

This means after a warning for not sending in your qualifying lap you get 15 penalty points as a penalty.
This has a long-term effect on your season and should prevent drivers from "hiding" their qualifying laps.
This still gives people room to 'forget' to record a lap once, like a calculated risk. (I mean with 15 points you're still a bit in the safe zone, unless you cause a big collision) Especially with the season already being past its halfway point, I feel the punishment should be harsher. Just my two cents, I'm curious how others feel about it!