Jun 28, 2016
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
GRANDE FINALE :snaphappy:

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
y'all need to get your internet checked out, also thanks Taylor for not once but twice cutting across me and nearly spinning me into the barrier, 2nd time you took out both mclarens

what a great way to end the season on such a **** tier with the majority of drivers not knowing how to race wheel to wheel without contact

would like to mention all the drvers that you can race wheel to wheel in

@Allrounder x
@AOR BiGGzY96
@Chiraq
@ESR CJ
@StubbornGymnast
@LGS469
@Jambo

those are the guys you can race side by side with without contact, the rest of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves and learn how to drive

Last edited by a moderator:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
y'all need to get your internet checked out, also thanks Taylor for not once but twice cutting across me and nearly spinning me into the barrier, 2nd time you took out both mclarens

what a great way to end the season on such a **** tier with the majority of drivers not knowing how to race wheel to wheel without contact

@Allrounder x
@AOR BiGGzY96
@Chiraq
@ESR CJ
@StubbornGymnast
@LGS469
@Jambo

those are the guys you can race side by side with without contact, the rest of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves and learn how to drive
You wouldnt believe What happend after you left. Its like destruction derby.

Reactions: VBR Hayasa

T10 AllrndR

S13 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Mar 5, 2017

@Allrounder x
@AOR BiGGzY96
@Chiraq
@ESR CJ
@StubbornGymnast
@LGS469
@Jambo

Legend

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Please calm down. It was chaotic indeed but no need to point out good and bad drivers. We all had some sort of incidents, if you feel like something went wrong then contact the stewards or message the driver involved in the incident and talk to him about it.

Thank you

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Jackson

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Please calm down. It was chaotic indeed but no need to point out good and bad drivers. We all had some sort of incidents, if you feel like something went wrong then contact the stewards or message the driver involved in the incident and talk to him about it.

Thank you
i am talking to them about it, anyone that isnt taggged im calling them out and wanting an explanation as to why they cant race cleanly

• Agree
Reactions: StubbornGymnast

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
i am talking to them about it, anyone that isnt taggged im calling them out and wanting an explanation as to why they cant race cleanly
That is IMO not the right approach, we have a private message function for this, you should use this for these kind of problems.
I am aware of the situation and will talk to the guys that lag a lot during races. The driving standard issue should be solved in the stewards panel

riley boys10

S8 XB1 F4 Champion
Feb 11, 2014

@Allrounder x
@AOR BiGGzY96
@Chiraq
@ESR CJ
@StubbornGymnast
@LGS469
@Jambo

Cant remember one incident we had this season
[DOUBLEPOST=1502694408][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder x do you have any footage of that restart because what the **** happened, I turned in and your glued to my car with a Renault then I drive on and then we are all 3 a breast and we crash :D

Who was that Renault?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
after all thats happened tonight this isnt what i was expecting
Maybe defusing a situation with humour is correct.

The thread has been moderated with respect to language. Consider this a warning, any more language in the public thread will lead to a wielding of the banhammer and a holiday from AOR forums.

Cheers.

• Agree
Reactions: Chiraq and C0LDH3AD

TSRL CJ

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2017
Well despite some controversy in the last race I'm happy to come out on top that race managing to luckily get away with that huge incident on the sc restart and managed to overtake Taylor for the lead. Just want to say its a been a pleasure racing with all of you this season managing to take 3rd feels really good especially since I came up from F3. First half of the season I did awful with my only decent result at Bahrain getting a podium. I've managed to turn in round with 4 consecutive podiums in the last 4 races along to with 2 wins to end the season on a high I hope to see you all on 2017 thank you :)