Jun 28, 2016
Round 7 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th June 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Speechless, so fucking annoyed by the game right now, these clips sum up my race.

Formation lap contact with LGS

Getting a tad of oversteer, and then not being able to correct it because we're codemasters and you're on a pad, **** you! :D

Braking well early, but not expecting StubbornGymnast to have the cornering speed of a Renault Twingo

Proper timing that is LGS (not your fault)

Don't know how everyone keeps riding the kerbs like this, but whenever I try it this happens (wasn't even full throttle)

Oh, and I also got a 5 second stop and go penalty for getting out of the pits just ahead of @Morvic, being quicker but getting the blue flags. Nice job whoever programmed that

Last edited:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Worst race ever. Lost my motivation a bit with this game wich is a shame. I hardly practice but was quite surprised to be only 0.7 off pole.

Race started Well as i was in 8th until again the game froze for a few seconds. Was almost last after that... tryed to make up time but got stuck behind eggysimon. Lost a part of my wing when he almost stopped at the apex at turn 3...

Lost alot of time in the pits for changing my wing later on. Still i tryed to make Some progress until i got a drive through for speeding in the pitlane..
Came home 15th, must say that i find this track horrible to drive on, like on all the Codemasters games. The physics of this game are just ****..

• Agree
Reactions: Taylor Reynolds

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
If anyone is keen on racing this week you can check this out: click

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Qualifying - 2nd
I decided to record my lap as I thought it was a pretty good one, will upload it when I can, thought I had pole until @Allrounder x snatched it from me.
Race - 2nd
Started well and held position behind allrounder, I overtook him on lap 5 and then he went into the pits for the undercut, I pitted on lap 7 and rejoined behind allrounder and @AOR BiGGzY96 and behind a few of the one stoppers, made my way up to 3rd by lap 23 when the top 3 all pitted for SS, I was behind @Morvic and had a really good battle with him for P2, we swapped positions almost every lap up until he made a mistake which allowed me to finish P2, which is my best result since season 8 on F1 2013:wideyed:. GG to @Allrounder x and @Morvic for their awesome drives too.

Reactions: VRT Allrounder

TSRL CJ

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2017
*sigh* could've got a much better result if I didn't get taken out very frustrating race :(

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Results update!

@Jambo has received a 10 seconds penalty. He drops from 9th to 12th in the results.