XB1 - AOR XB1 F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F3 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Nunya b1zz

Formula Karter
Apr 25, 2017
As ive alrdy told @AOR Benjamin 2 races back, i wrecked my knee while playing soccer.. its not as bad as i tought at first but i have to retire from the league, i tried to race with a pad a comple times but i just cant :/ and i think its the best option just to pull out and let some1 else race.. i wasnt the fastest driver obv but i realy enjoyed racing with yall (most of the times) and hope i can get my knee work optimal or atleast recover enough to race with yall again next season, it was my first time playing the f1 game, and im sure im going to play f1 2017 aswell so hope to see some of u there!

Good luck to all of you! Keep it clean and have fun! :)

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
So, as I'm going on holiday on Tuesday, this was my last race of this season and the last race on this game and what a game it has been! This game might have it's fault's, but overall, I think it was the perfect game for me to get started in league racing!

I would also like to thank all drivers of this Tier, for this season! This season could have been better for me when it comes both to results and on-track racing, but it has been quite a decent season!

I will be looking forward to season 14!

So, I wish you all then a good last race in Spain! (y)

@Mattsaj @blakey748 @RC Iron STARK @James / Infiniti @TheIceberg @RAINB0W @mike.foster.338658 @AVGExotiK @TK Poodle 123 @Olliverhagstrom @SafcMather98 @Danny Shaw @BPRL Goblin @LKay91 @II JAKE B 14. @Nunya b1zz @AOR Benjamin @MonstA @k3eWEe @Im_an_eagle @Matt Freeman

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
So, as I'm going on holiday on Tuesday, this was my last race of this season and the last race on this game and what a game it has been! This game might have it's fault's, but overall, I think it was the perfect game for me to get started in league racing!

I would also like to thank all drivers of this Tier, for this season! This season could have been better for me when it comes both to results and on-track racing, but it has been quite a decent season!

@Mattsaj @blakey748 @RC Iron STARK @James / Infiniti @TheIceberg @RAINB0W @mike.foster.338658 @AVGExotiK @TK Poodle 123 @Olliverhagstrom @SafcMather98 @Danny Shaw @BPRL Goblin @LKay91 @II JAKE B 14. @Nunya b1zz @AOR Benjamin @MonstA @k3eWEe @Im_an_eagle @Matt Freeman
I won't Be racing in s14 as I'm getting used to my wheel. Thanks for making this season so good! Ill keep up with how you guys do in the forum. And I'll be back for S15!

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014

Have a great holiday & I might see you next season mate <3

• Friendly
Reactions: NoahDJR

LKay91

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2017
I arrived in this competitive online world to have my first race in Bahrain in the F3 league with the goal to have clean and fair races in this F1 2016 game that I like very much. I understood that I had the pace to battle with the top drivers in the league and I must say I truly enjoyed racing with you guys.

Quickly I had the chance to train with @Im_an_eagle and @Matt Freeman so thank you guys and I have to say we also had funny online races. Despite some disappointment races or moves from other players I really got some fun in the races. During this season I also noticed some drivers with whom I was racing pretty much all the time with good battles, I mostly think of @Knopels , @Im_an_eagle , @TheIceberg and @Matt Freeman.

This was my first time in a competitive championship, this short season 13 is now over and it was a perfect introduction for me to race against competitive drivers. Congratulations to @Danny Shaw to win the championship, the battle for the title with @Im_an_eagle was intense and interesting to follow. I will be there next season in F1 2017, I look forward to be able to race against some of you again and to know new drivers.

Thank you everyone to make this league what it is this season, competitive !
Remember, this is just a game.

@Danny Shaw @TK Poodle 123 @Im_an_eagle @Knopels @TheIceberg @Olliverhagstrom @SafcMather98 @Matt Freeman @James / Infiniti @Mattsaj @II JAKE B 14 @RC Iron STARK @AOR Benjamin @BPRL Goblin

Last edited:

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
I arrived in this competitive online world to have my first race in Bahrain in the F3 league with the goal to have clean and fair races in this F1 2016 game that I like very much. I understood that I had the pace to battle with the top drivers in the league and I must say I truly enjoyed racing with you guys.

Quickly I had the chance to train with @Im_an_eagle and @Matt Freeman so thank you guys and I have to say we also had funny online races. Despite some disappointment races or moves from other players I really got some fun in the races. During this season I also noticed some drivers with whom I was racing pretty much all the time with good battles, I mostly think of @Knopels , @Im_an_eagle , @TheIceberg and @Matt Freeman.

This was my first time in a competitive championship, this short season 13 is now over and it was a perfect introduction for me to race against competitive drivers. Congratulations to @Danny Shaw to win the championship, the battle for the title with @Im_an_eagle was intense and interesting to follow. I will be there next season in F1 2017, I look forward to be able to race against some of you again and to know new drivers.

Thank you everyone to make this league what it is this season, competitive !
Remember, this is just a game.

@Danny Shaw @TK Poodle 123 @Im_an_eagle @Knopels @TheIceberg @Olliverhagstrom @SafcMather98 @Matt Freeman @James / Infiniti @Mattsaj @II JAKE B 14 @RC Iron STARK @AOR Benjamin @BPRL Goblin
Good to race you too dude
[DOUBLEPOST=1503310559][/DOUBLEPOST]As some of you might know by now, I won't be racing in S14, because I've got a wheel and I'm not up to speed on it yet. And I just would like to say thanks for some good battles and good luck for the seasons ahead, hope to race against you guys soon. I'll still be keeping up with how things are getting on so, I'm still connected to the league in a way. But yeah. Have a good time guys ;)

TK Poodle 123

Formula Karter
Apr 3, 2017
GG to everyone who raced this season I've had some great battles with lots of people and in the end I only finished 9 points off @Danny Shaw. Drive throughs while Running in net p1 and p2 in Hungary and Britain have cost aswell as the crash in USA due to lag while battling for which would be decisive 12 or 10 points. Shaw was so quick throughout however and got a deserved championship and @Im_an_eagle was soo unlucky in Spain.

I'm so glad that me and @Olliverhagstrom have managed to get the constructors at the last race and I've grown very fond of watching @TheIceberg's highlights aswell as @Knopels race edits and full race highlights.

Stats for this season:
x8 poles
x5 wins
x3 dnf
x3 drive throughs
x7 podiums
x1 dns
x10 points finishes
x11 finishes
Total points-170

Thanks everyone in f3 it's been a great season :)

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Well that's my second season now done on F1 side here on AOR, not the season i was looking for but i can't really do more than learn from my mistakes and take the experience i got this season too, obviously one big negative thing for me personally was my qualifying's overall with those qualifying's i just did my life much much harder for myself then on the other hand i think i can be pretty proud of my race pace maybe that wasn't always the best one but it was still good enough so usually i still somehow made my way through the field.

Honestly i have to say i'm pretty disappointed some of our tier drivers attitude at the end of the day this would be a lot more fun if we are not here to make enemies and more like making friends for example ;)

I'm going to participate on S14 so hopefully i can a be lot better then, maybe i will race versus some of you then again. Also this season montage is coming soon too so then it's time to go through one last time what happened during this season ;)

That's all from me (expect season montage). Good luck for everyone for the future :)

Last edited:

Danny Shaw

2-time AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Apr 2, 2017
Cheers for this season guys, been a really good season and met some good,clean racers, this season has obviously been successfull for me after winning the championship, not every race went to plan for me but it was just enough in the end, @Im_an_eagle and @TK Poodle 123 pushed me all season long so well done to them. And also it's been a pleasure to be teammates with @SafcMather98 as we was unlucky not to win the constructors in my opinion, but anyway thankyou everyone for this opportunity, onwards and upwards for Season 14